Temple Game Thread | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Temple Game Thread

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
It took a glass of wine and a cigar to give your wife a headache. I'm envious. All I need to do is be in the same house.
It was actually me being in the same house....screaming during the game....the offer of wine was turned down due to her subsequent headache. So we are in the same, sinking ship.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not saying this to bash Marchi, but I think he looked like the worst QB UConn has faced so far this year. He floats a lot of throws and throws behind receivers over the middle.

Reaction Score
BS did the job today. I can' believe people were calling for him to be benched early in the game. The win would not be possible without him.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Winning is fun. I think they had their pride tested after Memphis put up 70 on them and it was a good sign they responded well.

Of course getting win #2, and seeing 3 other winnable games coming up, makes the decision to reschedule USF and move up another winnable game ECU look incredibly misguided.
I thought you weren't going to watch anymore NCAA games???????????????????????

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Not saying this to bash Marchi, but I think he looked like the worst QB UConn has faced so far this year. He floats a lot of throws and throws behind receivers over the middle.
He certainly floated that pick six. I haven't seen a ball like that since Billy Kilmer with the Washington Redskins circa 1972.

Reaction Score
Nice road win for the young squad today. The offense was pretty disappointing there in the fourth quarter but the defense stepped up in a big way!

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I love this guy!!! So much passion for these kids and the game. He knows they’re not as talented (right now) but if he can get them to buy into the effort and preparation....all the little things. They can stand toe-to-toe with anyone if they’re mentally and physically prepared for battle. He believes in them them. He loves this program. He wears his heart on his sleeve. I have great respect for that. What a breathe of fresh air from Captain Period Pants.
When you reach a certain age, you've pretty much seen it all. You know what's important and what's not. I think this FB program means a lot to HCRE. It's not just a paycheck to him.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
My douchyness doesn't reach that level... :cool:
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says: Or does it?

;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics