TCU discussing the Big 12 invitation. | The Boneyard

TCU discussing the Big 12 invitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/dallas/ncf/story...cu-horned-frogs-meeting-discuss-big-12-invite

How long do you think that will take?

"Good morning. I see that we've received an invitation here from the Big 12. Let's discuss...what? You accepted it while I was taking off my coat? Okay, then, we'll just adjourn. If those of you who voted against it can just line up here against the wall, we'll get the firing squad in here willy nilly".

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
less time than it took for you to make that post i'd wager...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
They agreed instantly. They spent more time jumping up and down and high fiving one another. The rest of the time they had discussions about pretending they have serious alternate options and keep people waiting a day. Additionally they discussed how long they should wait before they accepted to keep them in the limelight.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
And for those who feel that the "pretty please" approach doesn't work, here is exhibit A. TCU actively promoted itself and "begged" to get into the Big XII for years before settling for the BE invite.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They agreed instantly. They spent more time jumping up and down and high fiving one another. The rest of the time they had discussions about pretending they have serious alternate options and keep people waiting a day. Additionally they discussed how long they should wait before they accepted to keep them in the limelight.
I suspect that their might have been some pointing east and hysterical laughter, perhaps with some waving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom