Tailgating Toys/Tips/Food | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Tailgating Toys/Tips/Food

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I really want to get this for my at-home setup and also be able to bring to The Rent for quick smokes- Smoke Chief Cold Smoke Generator

The thing's even battery powered so you wouldn't have to deal with open flames.

Reaction Score
Posting here instead of creating a new thread. I want to buy a portable flag pole for tailgating (just bought this sweet Husky/USA flag).

Anyone have any tips on what kind to buy? I've seen cheaper ones that you put under your tire and I've also seen real expensive ones ranging north of $200. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 67

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Posting here instead of creating a new thread. I want to buy a portable flag pole for tailgating (just bought this sweet Husky/USA flag).

Anyone have any tips on what kind to buy? I've seen cheaper ones that you put under your tire and I've also seen real expensive ones ranging north of $200. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I need to get a flag, how is the quality of that one? the only one they had at the co op was the red one and it didn't do it for me

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score

well... you have options.

Both flag poles that I purchased have mounts that you roll the tire over, it's just the most convenient way to attach it. It will possibly rub the car fender in higher winds. I haven't invested in the trailer hitch mount but am considering one for my truck's rack that will keep it out of the way.

I purchased a smaller pole to hold one flag, then upgraded to the 25' fiberglass pole to hold two. Both have held up okay. I fly only one, the taller one, at this point so that folks can find the tailgate.

Reaction Score
I need to get a flag, how is the quality of that one? the only one they had at the co op was the red one and it didn't do it for me
I'll let you know. Just ordered it on eBay so it should be coming in soon.

Reaction Score
Just got the flag in the mail. Very nice quality, to be honest. The husky logo is perfect. Even the colors are exactly as they should be (blue eyes l, red tongue). It's definitely not officially licensed but it's better than ones I've seen from co-op and elsewhere. Here's a link if you want the same one. Only $15ish. A steal I think.
University of Connecticut Huskies Flag

Reaction Score
Has anyone come across a tailgate tent and/or canvas which sports the new Husky logo? I had the old husky one on the E I've searched Amazon, ebay, various other online shops and haven't been able to locate one yet.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Has anyone come across a tailgate tent and/or canvas which sports the new Husky logo? I had the old husky one on the E I've searched Amazon, ebay, various other online shops and haven't been able to locate one yet.
Uconn Huskies tent with side panel - new logo - in stock at Sam's Club in Newington and Manchester. Here is a link:
NCAA UConn Tent with Team Side Panel - Sam's Club
0080629301820_A

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Sam's had them last year. Not sure if they do yet this year. Bob's also.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can get a UConn Pint Glass with just the new logo on it? There's very few out there and the ones I've come across aren't that tremendous

Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can get a UConn Pint Glass with just the new logo on it? There's very few out there and the ones I've come across aren't that tremendous
Not sure if you're being sarcastic but I'd try Bob's and of course the bookstore formerly known as the UConn Co-op. :D

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Not sure if you're being sarcastic but I'd try Bob's and of course the bookstore formerly known as the UConn Co-op. :D

being 100% serious. Bob's has them on the website but it says they're "not available" so I'm assuming that means they are either out of stock or no longer carried there. Live in NC so can't just stop by the co-op but will look online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom