Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lol reading the Syracuse board is just the best right now.
View attachment 81403
I know we would totally suck if we didn’t actually, you know, bringing recruits. :rolleyes:
View attachment 81404
I love the UConn lapped us comments. You see that from time to time over there. Their despair is just so sweet.
It boggles the mind. I've hated players from Ewing, Seikaly, Artest, Holloway and dozens of others. I never really cared about the coaches even if I hated the teams. They weren't hitting threes or dunkin the ball. Such a strange mentality up there north eh. UCONN and Syracuse met once in 2018 I think with Coach Hurley at the helm. Just shows you how obsessed they are with our Huskies. Good.

Reaction Score
1670103019226.png

Something’s don’t change

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I watched the Cuse ND second half and it was horrendous. Both teams can’t run an offense but Cuse is worse by a mile

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Bruh… does he shake hands after this? I hope so or that is nasty asf
Somewhere at ESPN there's got to be a memo that lays out overall guidance if not highly specific policy on when and how to cover this issue in terms of frequency of instances per game, games per season, length of camera shot, commentary, all kinds of things.

Reaction Score
You're not the only one.
Nice , 40203/4 Old Louisville. Years ago I was at a hat store in the mall and they had this really unique Huskies hat (1 left) . I was in a rush and didn't have money on me so I came back the next day and it was gone. Even the guy working there was surprised , he said he didn't know why they even had a UConn hat and couldn't believe that they sold it. It was you , wasn't it?

Reaction Score
Bruh… does he shake hands after this? I hope so or that is nasty asf

Boeheim spends the whole game digging for gold and throws a tantrum when the Bryant kids don’t want their hands greased with snot.

Reaction Score
Rocket watts dunking all over the fruit! Lots of empty seats! ACC basketball baby!!!

Reaction Score
It boggles the mind. I've hated players from Ewing, Seikaly, Artest, Holloway and dozens of others. I never really cared about the coaches even if I hated the teams. They weren't hitting threes or dunkin the ball. Such a strange mentality up there north eh. UCONN and Syracuse met once in 2018 I think with Coach Hurley at the helm. Just shows you how obsessed they are with our Huskies. Good.
But there's 6 pages about them here

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
But there's 6 pages about them here
Yeah not a fan of having a continuous thread about them. Leave it for the other games threads, but for the past 6 years they’ve had a thread continuously ripping us with idiot takes. Mainly just insults and nothing of substance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom