Syracuse is terrible | The Boneyard

Syracuse is terrible

Reaction Score
I mentioned this in a thread last night. I dont really care how high you can jump, what your wingspan is, or how fast you can run a 40. To be a good basketball team, you simply need guys that can just put the ball in the basket...and play good D.

Reaction Score
I mentioned this in a thread last night. I dont really care how high you can jump, what your wingspan is, or how fast you can run a 40. To be a good basketball team, you simply need guys that can just put the ball in the basket...and play good D.

You had Loyola players finishing at the rim with Kofi coming right at them. Nailing their free throws too. Certainly stood in contrast to yesterday.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
But they have two unathletic players who 99/100, nail the three point shot. If you don’t have players who can hit the three point shot, that you don’t have a chance.

The most aggravating part is that either would have helped us tremendously.

Reaction Score
Makes life so much easier. Especially if your are not running a lot.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Give them credit please they can make shots. Can’t stand them at all smiling, laughing, pointing cocky d**kheads but nonetheless wish we shot it like they are.
Thats what my post is about. Buddy and Girard.

Reaction Score
You had Loyola players finishing at the rim with Kofi coming right at them. Nailing their free throws too. Certainly stood in contrast to yesterday.
Look at our 2014 Championship team, outside of Shabazz, the one thing that made that team so good and such a tough out in the tournament was their free throw shooting. What was it? 89% free throw shooting for the whole tournament? That is great. That team had a lot of guys that were a threat from 3 as well. Shabazz, Boat, Daniels, Kromah, and obviously Niels.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
So ... you’re saying recruit “players“ and not just athletes?

Which brings me to a pet peeve. I’ve seen way too many mixtapes that are 90% dunks. As if those are the kind of shots you get routinely in college ball.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
He needs to find the open teammates if he's guarded by 3 players.
Yes, he does. It’s hard when players like polley pass to him when he’s guarded by two players and then turns is back and ignores Bouk. Multiple players do that. Putting it all on Bouk is a cop out. We’d be a sub .500 without him

Reaction Score
So ... you’re saying recruit “players“ and not just athletes?

Which brings me to a pet peeve. I’ve seen way too many mixtapes that are 90% dunks. As if those are the kind of shots you get routinely in college ball.
Exactly what I’m sayin! But it looks like help is in fact on the way. Hawkins seems like a solid shooter, and Johnson looks like a big guy who has range.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Exactly what I’m sayin! But it looks like help is in fact on the way. Hawkins seems like a solid shooter, and Johnson looks like a big guy who has range.
I agree. Diggins is a creative point guard too, and will really help down the road, though with both Cole and Gaffney maybe not much next year.

Reaction Score
I agree. Diggins is a creative point guard too, and will really help down the road, though with both Cole and Gaffney maybe not much next year.

If Cole is our starting PG next year, nothing will change.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom