Syracuse is screwed | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Syracuse is screwed

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Are you sure if that?

We all know that you need to run pretty fast to keep up with your steady stream of bullsh-t.

Lets Go Running GIF by SportsManias

Running chef is faster than SU's current backcourt.

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
The 2-3 zone is as outdated as having Laurie Fine as your lead recruiter.

Bbc Dancing GIF by The QI Elves

(May not be Laurie Fine in gif)
"Coach, when you said if I came to Syracuse you make sure I had a fine lady, I was thinking something different."

In any event, the 'cuse board is increasingly entertaining.

Coach Beoheim

Attachments

• 1610987364570.png
    1610987364570.png
    374.5 KB · Views: 108
Reaction Score
JB still coaches like it is 2007. The guy has never and will never change his zone defense. It works against weak coaches, but good coaches will learn to abuse it over time.

JB is the most stubborn coach in history and it shows. He has his one championship and 40 billion wins against bad programs. It is what it is.

Reaction Score
"Coach, when you said if I came to Syracuse you make sure I had a fine lady, I was thinking something different."

In any event, the 'cuse board is increasingly entertaining.

Coach Beoheim

Wow a few names from the memory bank like dasher, Doctor Bombay and IthacaMatt. That makes me feel bad for their fans!!:rolleyes: :D:D

C

Chief00

We all know that you need to run pretty fast to keep up with your steady stream of bullsh-t.

Lets Go Running GIF by SportsManias

Running chef is faster than SU's current backcourt.
As usual you can’t read well. Fishy joked posters here would be faster than the Cuse backcourt. I joke back are you sure of that? To throw your usual anger into that joking exchange and to do your usual name calling - tells us all what we need to know about you.

Reaction Score
As usual you can’t read well. Fishy joked posters here would be faster than the Cuse backcourt. I joke back are you sure of that? To throw your usual anger into that joking exchange and to do your usual name calling - tells us all what we need to know about you.
Says the thin skinned one.

Reaction Score
LOL - Chief is the thin skinned guy who runs from controversy. If that’s my goal - I am a total failure - LOL
When people on here don't agree with you, have a different opinion on a subject, or heaven help us if we express what we think about the BS that you spew. You hide behind a third person schtick that is juvenile at best. The "Casual Fan" line is insulting to UCONN Fans as a whole. As for the controversy you don't shy away from, it's hard to shy away from something when you're the one inciting it. So do us both a favor and ignore me or just try being somewhat normal, if that's even possible.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well, looks like Jimmy B got much smarter over past 72 hours.

SUcks players were shooting lights out and Miami looked like tonight was first time they've ever seen a zone. Like no attempt to attack the seams.

Boeheim gave Richards extended and he played well.

I really didn't want to watch the game but I put it on by accident during halftime when I started on treadmill and didn't want to stop to change the game I was streaming.

And yes this post is more about me humblebragging I did cardio for the entire second half and less about SUcks 20+ point blowout.

Reaction Score
As crazy as this would've seemed a few years ago, I wouldn't even accept an ACC invite at this point. The Big East is so much better for our program.
It may be better for men's basketball, but it is not better for the department of athletics or the school financially, and that is really all that matters.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
When people on here don't agree with you, have a different opinion on a subject, or heaven help us if we express what we think about the BS that you spew. You hide behind a third person schtick that is juvenile at best. The "Casual Fan" line is insulting to UCONN Fans as a whole. As for the controversy you don't shy away from, it's hard to shy away from something when you're the one inciting it. So do us both a favor and ignore me or just try being somewhat normal, if that's even possible.
Or maybe you could do us all a favor and just ignore him?

Reaction Score
Well, looks like Jimmy B got much smarter over past 72 hours.

SUcks players were shooting lights out and Miami looked like tonight was first time they've ever seen a zone. Like no attempt to attack the seams.

Boeheim gave Richards extended and he played well.

I really didn't want to watch the game but I put it on by accident during halftime when I started on treadmill and didn't want to stop to change the game I was streaming.

And yes this post is more about me humblebragging I did cardio for the entire second half and less about SUcks 20+ point blowout.
Jimmy B is going to get saved. After losing to a bad Pitt team last night 79-73, Duke is now 5-4 and the NCAA will likely cancel the entire season, not to save everyone from Covid-19, but so that Coach K feels better about himself and doesn't have to cry

When does Syracuse play Duke :)

Reaction Score
Bruh they’re 0-6 v Q1 and all they have left is the conf tourney. If they make it without picking up a single Q1 win that’d be more of a joke than MSU/Duke making it.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Bruh they’re 0-6 v Q1 and all they have left is the conf tourney. If they make it without picking up a single Q1 win that’d be more of a joke than MSU/Duke making it.
Isn't Clemson Q1?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Syracuse is what they are..

#54 in KenPom
#55 in NET

#8 in the ACC in NET.

Far from where they once were...

And maybe, far from coming back.
Didn’t they reach the tournament with all time low rpi?

Reaction Score
Didn’t they reach the tournament with all time low rpi?
Year they made the Final Four lol

Here’s a bonus though

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Year they made the Final Four lol

Here’s a bonus though

Lol Syracuse made FF4 and couldn’t win a natty? Classic cuse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom