Sweet Caroline! Doty joins Marisa's Staff at Wisconsin! | The Boneyard

Sweet Caroline! Doty joins Marisa's Staff at Wisconsin!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Describes her well:

"Caroline is the perfect piece to my complete my staff puzzle," said Moseley. "Her experience as a two-time national champion at UCONN and work in the corporate world have prepared her for this next step in her journey. It's not very often that you find a person who has to ability to adapt and evolve like Caroline has done throughout her entire career. Despite injuries or setbacks, she has always been the consummate teammate and wanted the best for those around her. I have no doubt our players and recruits are going to flock to Caroline. Her energy and passion for the game and helping others attain their goals is unparalleled."

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This is great news for Caroline and she certainly knows basketball, but unless I am mistaken, she’s new to coaching.
She has had some HS coaching per the article. Moseley completes coaching staff | Wisconsin Badgers

The Edy Haskell of UConn basketball. Smart as a whip. I wish her well and much success. And then she can join the UConn staff.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
One of the sweetest photos ever. San Antonio 2010.

_big_3564627.jpeg

Reaction Score
I believe Caroline is the toughest, gutsiest, and competitive player to ever wear the UCONN uniform. I feel this because of the injuries and knee issues she battled throughout her career. She will be a great motivator!!! Great choice.

HGN

Reaction Score
A good move for all....Marissa, Wisconsin , and Doty. Given time , I am sure Wisconsin WCBB will rise to consistent Tournament participants.

Doty may be short on coaching experience , but she's long on knowledge and to what a good a good team is suppose to look like.

Good luck to Marissa , CD , and Wisconsin.

Reaction Score
Pretty cool. Congrats, Caroline. Coach Marisa, welcome back to the Big Ten!

Reaction Score
Interesting but likely smart that Marisas team is one local, one person she’s already worked with, and one person she’s already coached.
Anyone know who her associate HC was at BU snd what happened to him/her?
(Unclear from BU website)

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Interesting but likely smart that Marisas team is one local, one person she’s already worked with, and one person she’s already coached.
Anyone know who her associate HC was at BU snd what happened to him/her?
(Unclear from BU website)
She didn't have an assoc head coach at BU. Barnosky, an assistant at BU and now at UW, was on Carla's staff at Tufts.

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
This is wonderful news!

Caroline was kind enough to take a picture with me when UCONN
went for win #91 in row vs SMU.
When I told her I lived in South Bend she asked: "How is it you don't have 2 black eyes?" LOL
Priceless!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom