Support for CW | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Support for CW

Reaction Score
HH tends to make things personal.

I do? You made a comment imo that was out of left field. It's an opinion - yours and mine. The poster j6 just dislikes me so any chance he gets he's coming after me now. :) He's recently replied twice now to posters who appear that we are feuding to snip indirectly at me.

But I think your opinion was so wrong and it means I'm taking it personal? Just because imo you are wrong and you just made something up = doesn't mean I'm taking it personal.

I'm done with this. :)

Reaction Score
I do? You made a comment imo that was out of left field. It's an opinion - yours and mine. The poster j6 just dislikes me so any chance he gets he's coming after me now. :) He's recently replied twice now to posters who appear that we are feuding to snip indirectly at me.

But I think your opinion was so wrong and it means I'm taking it personal? Just because imo you are wrong and you just made something up = doesn't mean I'm taking it personal.

I'm done with this. :)
Maybe you should put it CAPs so I don't misinterpret your meaning.....but, maybe it is just a disagreement concerning a creative idea I produced, instead just making it up!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom