Super Bowl Pools - Early Access | The Boneyard

Super Bowl Pools - Early Access

Reaction Score
Hello Everyone,

The Super Bowl pools are set up. I am not going to post them for friends and family until Monday so that this board and SyracuseFan.com can get the first cracks. The 'Yard-'Cuse pool is exclusive and can be found at this link:

The general population pools can be found at:

Thank you for playing every year. This is the 21st year we have been doing these.

NUZZI

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Hello Everyone,

The Super Bowl pools are set up. I am not going to post them for friends and family until Monday so that this board and SyracuseFan.com can get the first cracks. The 'Yard-'Cuse pool is exclusive and can be found at this link:

The general population pools can be found at:

Thank you for playing every year. This is the 21st year we have been doing these.

NUZZI
I went to take 2 squares and somehow ended up with 5! Oops! That's what I get for trying to do this in the car! Can you correct that for me? Thanks!

Reaction Score
There is a glitch. When you enter an email address your name fills in all the blank slots. Happened to me but I caught it before it was too late to change.

Reaction Score
There is a glitch. When you enter an email address your name fills in all the blank slots. Happened to me but I caught it before it was too late to change.
Thanks, I will check it out. I have noticed a lot of extra signups.

Reaction Score
Can you explain the steps, and browser you were using? I have not been able to recreate it. Thank you.

Reaction Score
Can you explain the steps, and browser you were using? I have not been able to recreate it. Thank you.
Using MS EDGE. After putting my user name into a box(s) I typed in my email address on the next step and all the unfilled boxes above it filled in with my full name. Where it got my full name is a mystery to me. My last name is part of my email address but not my first name. I have no problem with having one extra chance so don't refund me.

It happened with both the yard pool and the high rollers pool.

Reaction Score
The solution appears to be to enter the email address first. It is likely an auto fill issie in the browser you are using. Nothing wrong really just be careful before hitting send :)

Reaction Score
Yeah, definitely browser related. I was going to test it while working on Monday, since that is my only Windows machine. Even if you accidentally fill in all of the fields, just let me know what you really want and I will fix it in the DB.

NUZ

Reaction Score
Since the first 'Yard-'Cuse filled so quickly, I have created another for those who missed out:

'Yard-'Cuse 2

NUZZI

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom