Suggestions for outdoor dining restaurants in Connecticut | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Suggestions for outdoor dining restaurants in Connecticut

Reaction Score
Looking to take the wife out for our 5th year anniversary this weekend and seeking some suggestions on where to go. Unfortunately seafood restaurants won’t be in the mix as my wife is allergic to seafood. We are pretty much open on going anywhere in the state but obviously something in the greater Hartford/New Haven area would be preferable.

Thanks in advance!
The Beamhouse in Glastonbury. Their food is divine and they have inside and outside dining. Check out their online menu.

Reaction Score
Head up to Litchfield County and make a day of it. Hopkins Inn on Lake Waramaug. The wine I had from there last summer wasn't good but grab a couple cocktails and hang out in lounge chairs on the side lawn and listen to music, then have your lunch or dinner on the patio. It's one of the nicest views in the state.

Drive up to Lakeville/Salisbury, they used to have a couple of really good restaurants but not sure if they're still around. The White Hart is still in Salisbury and is a classic spot.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Looking to take the wife out for our 5th year anniversary this weekend and seeking some suggestions on where to go. Unfortunately seafood restaurants won’t be in the mix as my wife is allergic to seafood. We are pretty much open on going anywhere in the state but obviously something in the greater Hartford/New Haven area would be preferable.

Thanks in advance!
Probably been mentioned already, but the HI-HO in Fairfield seems a popular choice these days. Not sure if they have rooms with outdoor balconies, however...

Reaction Score
i was partial to the litchfield hills before i moved. White Horse pub in new preston was mentioned. the GW Tavern in washington has a similar vibe, and the Mayflower Inn is right around the corner from there.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The Beamhouse in Glastonbury. Their food is divine and they have inside and outside dining. Check out their online menu.
Haven’t been there since they had just opened and waited almost 2 hours. Thankfully I was going with a friend who lived right there in the Tannery apartments.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom