Sue Bird | The Boneyard

Sue Bird

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I'm not a fan of posting videos or articles in new threads without giving the reader any idea about how long the video is or what specific topics it addresses.

Nonetheless, I eventually listened to this video. It's about 2 minutes long, and it's excerpted from an ESPN interview. Sue basically addresses two topics:
  1. What she thinks she will be remembered for, and what she wants to be remembered for.
  2. When how she finally came to the conclusion that "it was time" to announce the end of her playing career.
She doesn't say anything particularly surprising, but if you like listening to her (as I do), you may consider it worth 2 minutes of your time.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I'm not a fan of posting videos or articles in new threads without giving the reader any idea about how long the video is or what specific topics it addresses.

Nonetheless, I eventually listened to this video. It's about 2 minutes long, and it's excerpted from an ESPN interview. Sue basically addresses two topics:
  1. What she thinks she will be remembered for, and what she wants to be remembered for.
  2. When how she finally came to the conclusion that "it was time" to announce the end of her playing career.
She doesn't say anything particularly surprising, but if you like listening to her (as I do), you may consider it worth 2 minutes of your time.
Better to warn us that Stephen A Smith is a part of it :rolleyes: although I must admit he was not his aggravating self. (Only one minor question I suppose)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom