Succession (HBO) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Succession (HBO)

Reaction Score
The other thing I really appreciate about this show is how they use variations of the theme song (which is great in and of itself) at different plot points. Whoever is the music director is nailing it.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The only complaint I have about this season is that there is not enough Stewie. I hope he is behind the whistleblower from cruises.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Tom's congressional testimony was awesome, especially when he was trying to explain "Mo" Lester's nickname.

It was a good twist to see Logan choke in front of the committee and need to get bailed out by Kendall and Shiv. The show is called Succession for a reason. Logan is losing it.

I don't understand what was happening to Roman and his team, and that was deliberate by the show. They were in the middle of some kind of coup attempt, but they didn't know what was happening, and their reactions are more interesting when the viewer doesn't know exactly what is happening either.

Even minor characters are well done, like the former director of cruises returning just to remind Logan not to him or he will tell everyone everything.

Really good episode.

Reaction Score
Tom melted on the stand. No or know? Is that what you meant? hahahaha

He is taking the fall.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Very strong ending.

The only tip off was the Stewie meeting, which felt like a set up by Kendall when it happened. I am not sure if Roman or Shiv were part of Kendall's ambush, but Greg clearly was.

Reaction Score
Very strong ending.

The only tip off was the Stewie meeting, which felt like a set up by Kendall when it happened. I am not sure if Roman or Shiv were part of Kendall's ambush, but Greg clearly was.

One of the best episodes of TV ever, in my humble opinion.

Reaction Score
I should have known when Dad said that he wasn't a killer...that it might have been foreshadowing...but I was caught off-guard by the end. It was really well done.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Based on Logan's slight smile at the end it's either he's happy that Ken's actually a killer and proud, or more likley that this is actually the play that he wanted.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Based on Logan's slight smile at the end it's either he's happy that Ken's actually a killer and proud, or more likley that this is actually the play that he wanted.

Very interesting theory. Seems like a reach, but not impossible.

re: Shiv's freaky side - I think she is completely bored with Tom and wants to mix things up, and Tom is a midwestern boy from Minnesota. I think this will be a tension in the show for its duration..

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Rewatched show from Episode 1, season 1. Best show currently on television.

One thing I will say after re-watching the season 2 finale is that there is about an 80% chance that Greg wins out, and I don't care that it is completely predictable because the journey there will be hilarious.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom