STOKES!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

STOKES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Kiah had one good game against a quality opponent all year and you latch onto it like it was a trend.

Player platitudes should be earned not thrown out here like gummy bears.
If Kiah makes AA I will be glad to congratulate her.

Until then keep it real!

Real? You wouldn't know real if it bit you in the butt.

You are Pusillanimously Pessimistic. You don't get to congratulate her. You don't believe in her.

Reaction Score
Real? You wouldn't know real if it bit you in the butt.

You are Pusillanimously Pessimistic. You don't get to congratulate her. You don't believe in her.

I believe in her just not at your optimistic level.

Good night, Gracie!!!!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I believe in her just not at your optimistic level.

Good night, Gracie!!!!
No, you really don't. You seem to think that she is only capable of what she has shown so far.

Keep it real? No, you are just Pusillanimously Pessimistic.

Reaction Score
She certainly came to play. If Stewie is gonna space out and not be focused I hope Stokes gets a ton of PT in the 2nd half. We will need her.

From what I am seeing it looks like Stewie has decided to take few games off. :(

She can shoot away from the basket, but she has a bit of Heather Buck-itis where she sort of panics when she has to try anything more than a lay up because she rarely does it. If she can work on her shot and gain confidence this summer, I think 10 points from her, perhaps more, is not unrealistic.

No malice toward anyone here, just a few comments on what I find to be simply (I won't say dumb) but foolish.
@ Sweet, you imply Geno has forgot how to coach? That and all the folks that named her all American so many times have no clue she is a slouch? Not sure of how long you have been watching, but when was the last time you saw Geno leave someone in a game that was not focused or spacing out?

@HGN, really? Have you ever watched a game close enough to realize one of our tallest players is also quite often the first one down the floor? This scoring in transition or the first one back to block a shot, leading the team in this stat, which the team leads the nation. Stewie is often a little winded obviously which weakens the legs that in turn hurts outside shooting. Again someone thinks Geno would let anyone take a game off without at least a public tongue lashing? Not...

@ Hoops, not sure what to say about someone who has to bash Heather Buck to make a simple and I mean a very simple point. She has been gone from the program longer than you have been on this forum. She is very respected by fans and teammates. She was the consumate team player, you could ask for no more. She did everything she was capable of to respect her scholarship and the team.
People commenting should not have to be sensored but have at mininum a realization of the family, friends, teammates and potential recruits that are reading the comments.
Again no malice meant here just ....say'n......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom