OT: Stock trading | Page 36 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
My second biggest holding. I don't know tons about them it's all technical-based, I added to it recently too. So relatively strong most days. But we're doomed!
Go to their website and look at their list of customers. It’s super impressive. I have taken the lead of my friend, who is super bullish on it. I added to it today for the 3rd time this week. Earnings Wed should be exciting.

Reaction Score
Go to their website and look at their list of customers. It’s super impressive. I have taken the lead of my friend, who is super bullish on it. I added to it today for the 3rd time this week. Earnings Wed should be exciting.
Thanks, That was almost as exciting as reading the Boneyard! Wow!

didn’t see amazon on there but pretty sure they use fastly, too. During the heart of the meltdown, i saw the alteryx ceo on CNBC (I rarely if ever watch except during market crashes) and he was talking about their newest customers and I feel like it was airlines, cruiselines, among others and I was like if those companies are using AYX, this company is on the rise! Love AYX, too!

I guess customers are in a way, similar to twitter likes & follows re: reading the recruiting tea leaves!!!!

Reaction Score
Thanks, That was almost as exciting as reading the Boneyard! Wow!

didn’t see amazon on there but pretty sure they use fastly, too. During the heart of the meltdown, i saw the alteryx ceo on CNBC (I rarely if ever watch except during market crashes) and he was talking about their newest customers and I feel like it was airlines, cruiselines, among others and I was like if those companies are using AYX, this company is on the rise! Love AYX, too!

I guess customers are in a way, similar to twitter likes & follows re: reading the recruiting tea leaves!!!!
From what I know too, Fastly’s revenue is based on a usage model too. So the higher the activity from their customers, the more revenue for them. AYX is one of the 10 stocks or so that I had interest in but just never bought. That, TTD, TDOC. There are just too many to own! Ha. Good luck next week.

Reaction Score
Curious if anyone else here trades a lot approaching earnings reports. I’ve had mixed results with it recently but mostly because I held through earnings and stocks started selling off the next day. Recently I added to Amzn, SHOP and TSLA right before their earnings. All 3 smoked their numbers and stocks went way up after hours. All have pulled back since though. The pattern sure seems to be sell off after hours or premarket and buy back days later.

Reaction Score
Curious if anyone else here trades a lot approaching earnings reports. I’ve had mixed results with it recently but mostly because I held through earnings and stocks started selling off the next day. Recently I added to Amzn, SHOP and TSLA right before their earnings. All 3 smoked their numbers and stocks went way up after hours. All have pulled back since though. The pattern sure seems to be sell off after hours or premarket and buy back days later.
Buy the rumors sell the news

Reaction Score
This could be an ugly week, oil dropped back below $40 a barrel. Cali is starting to shut things down again, and Congress ineffective again as usual.

Reaction Score
This could be an ugly week, oil dropped back below $40 a barrel. Cali is starting to shut things down again, and Congress ineffective again as usual.
I think we’ll see a stimulus deal this week which should really prop up the market. Many important earnings next 4 days, that will be most important.

Reaction Score
SOooooo I need everyone's honest opinion or maybe show of hands as far as opinions on crypto and who owns it? Thanks

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
SOooooo I need everyone's honest opinion or maybe show of hands as far as opinions on crypto and who owns it? Thanks
I think Ripple (XRP) will be the one to blow up next as it works with banks to make transactions happen in seconds. Major use for remittances. Chainlink, BTC, ETH, and maybe Cardano are ones to Focus on. Some have utility purposes and some are nothing.

Reaction Score
Chainlink, once again, has hit new all time highs. Price discovery mode engaged.
20200803_201809.jpg

Reaction Score
Or you can buy ETHE Gray Scale which is a crypto trust, so you don't have to worry about secure storage. Grayscale went up $25 dollars today before pulling back.

Reaction Score
Grayscale you have to manage carefully, it can swing $80-100 in 24 hours

Reaction Score
Grayscale you have to manage carefully, it can swing $80-100 in 24 hours
I like owning the coins/projects- much easier to buy into the dips over time and build a position.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom