the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
What do you have in mind?

EPR (reit)
MAC (reit)
PBCT
UNM

All dividend stocks with at least 30ish percent upside on their share prices. UNM and PBCT are my favorites. Prices still aren’t recovered like most of the market has.

Reaction Score
EPR (reit)
MAC (reit)
PBCT
UNM

All dividend stocks with at least 30ish percent upside on their share prices. UNM and PBCT are my favorites. Prices still aren’t recovered like most of the market has.
Thanks! I'll do some research.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Thanks! I'll do some research.

Definitely. There’s some risk. But each one was flying high before the r pandemic. That upside is just to get back to “normal” (whatever that is going forward).

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Not a startup level of volatility and upside, but not a slow and steady dividend stock either. So like 40-60% realistic upside over the next 12-18 months.
Check out $BIG. Their P/E, growth, debt load, revenues etc all say they're hugely undervalued relative to the rest of their competitors.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
EPR (reit)
MAC (reit)
PBCT
UNM

Hmm.. I did some looking into things. I feel I should begin shifting into dividend stocks with some upside. I ended up with the Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF (I like the diversification) and LUMN. LUMN looks way undervalued. I'm not touching a REIT, as I think the decline in commercial real estate is more or less permanent, or at least long term. People holding inner city office towers may take a bath for years to come. If you find me one focused almost entirely on the suburbs, I'd be interested.

@Matrim55 good call on BIG. That's a value play with some room to run long term.

Looking back, it should have been obvious that stocks like Target were buys at the March collapse. YUM looks like a decent buy on value and dividend, with growth potential. But I didn't pull the trigger because it has had a strong run since June.

Reaction Score
So if they delist Chinese companies from the NYSE, what happens to our stocks we purchased?

Your broker has to have access and allow you to trade the company pink sheets. But don't worry, Nio won't be getting delisted, too many elephants invested in this company.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I have a friend who works at a hedge fund. He knows finance and companies, and has yearly limitations placed on the amount of trades he can perform on his own (something like 4/year before he has to start filing all sorts of paper work). He's been loading up (big time) on Rafael Holdings (RFL) and I just joined him. Anyone here on it as well? Feel free to gamble with me. The main bet is on a cancer drug that has FDA approval (or not) in the works.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Got in today at 32 and change, hope I didn’t buy at the short term high. Jealous of where a few of you got in, congrats.
I got in at 17 on the advice of a friend who has call options worth thousands right now. Good for him!

Reaction Score
Frustrating couple weeks for me as the few stocks I added to significantly (SE, CRNC) dropped initially and later spiked back up after I sold majority. I got nearly sick watching stocks I had not too long ago like CRWD, OKTA, ZS and SNOW go crazy. Back near my all time high but could be so much higher if I had just committed to stocks and held. Added to FSLY and NET today and yesterday added TTD finally and ETSY.

Reaction Score
32 billion evaluation seems pretty high for Doordash, probably will pass and wait for the pull back

Reaction Score
32 billion evaluation seems pretty high for Doordash, probably will pass and wait for the pull back
Yeah, I’m all for paying up for future growth but some of these valuations are insane. I’m upset I got out of SNOW for example 150 points ago but to buy back now at over 100 x earnings is just crazy. With that said, it will probably keep going up.

Reaction Score
What do you guys think of AirBnb IPO coming this week? Somewhere between 44-50 opening.

Reaction Score
What do you guys think of AirBnb IPO coming this week? Somewhere between 44-50 opening.
I like it but let’s see where it really opens. The IPO process is so flawed that by the time we have a shot at them they’re sky high. I’ve been interested in SNOW for a year. Projections were that it would open up at 60-80 I think and it really became 270-280 before guys like us could touch it. Now it’s up 40% from there but when an IPO is you manipulated I prefer to just stay away now and see if it sells off.

Reaction Score
Anyone have an opinion regarding MGNI ?

I just listened to a Motley fool podcast and the interviewee recommended it liking it to TTD. It currently trades at
$21.07. Its 52 week range is $4.09 to $21.28.
Any thoughts ?

Reaction Score
$TOPS is getting hot again, all of the shipping ports have been back logged with freight. Port of LA had it's busiest month EVER.

Reaction Score
Anyone have an opinion regarding MGNI ?

I just listened to a Motley fool podcast and the interviewee recommended it liking it to TTD. It currently trades at
$21.07. Its 52 week range is $4.09 to $21.28.
Any thoughts ?
You had me at TTD. I finally got in TTD last week. MGNI has been red hot, doubling in a week or so. Investor’s Business Daily has it rated highly, with a relative strength index of 91. 80 or higher is considered bullish. Hard to say if it stays hot or pulls back near term after a huge run but looks promising and I might pick up 100 or so myself. Thanks for pointing this one out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom