OT: Stock trading | Page 42 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
The Smart Contract Summit has begun. Chainlink hosting. IBM and Microsoft members speaking. Try to keep your pants on.
If this is the “pop” $LINK is getting from it excuse me for not being too excited. I just added more at 15.30, hoping for a big weekend.

Coinbase doesn’t offerTheta unfortunately.

Reaction Score
If this is the “pop” $LINK is getting from it excuse me for not being too excited. I just added more at 15.30, hoping for a big weekend.

Coinbase doesn’t offerTheta unfortunately.
You should purchase a small amount of currencies. On coinbase my favorites are LITE, ETH, XRP, BCH and Steller. What I love about the currencies is that there is no limit to the upper values-( as bitcoin has proved). LITE is at $55 and could literally be worth $2000 in a few years ect... unlike companies they are not judged by what they are doing- they move because of FOMO- human greed- increased utility ( progress in tech) which will never ever go away. BCH which is at $370 is 100% going back up to $2500+++ it,s old high is nearly $4000- it’s just a matter of time.
The companies are amazing and what they are doing is very interesting and more fun to talk about, but just like any holdings in a particular category of assets, it’s good to be spread out in the best of that sector -IMHO.

Reaction Score
This is the type of pop I was hoping to see from $LINK. Day two of the Smart Contracts Summit seems to be having a greater impact.

Reaction Score
There are a lot of opportunities in crypto- LINK is a fine company and right now the darling- but there are many more. It’s good to hedge ur bets.

Reaction Score
Got in on CRWD shot up after closing today. Earnings come out tomorrow

Also got in with BYD yesterday up almost 25% since August 21st

Reaction Score
You should purchase a small amount of currencies. On coinbase my favorites are LITE, ETH, XRP, BCH and Steller. What I love about the currencies is that there is no limit to the upper values-( as bitcoin has proved). LITE is at $55 and could literally be worth $2000 in a few years ect... unlike companies they are not judged by what they are doing- they move because of FOMO- human greed- increased utility ( progress in tech) which will never ever go away. BCH which is at $370 is 100% going back up to $2500+++ it,s old high is nearly $4000- it’s just a matter of time.
The companies are amazing and what they are doing is very interesting and more fun to talk about, but just like any holdings in a particular category of assets, it’s good to be spread out in the best of that sector -IMHO.
In in most of those along with ADA and FCT

Reaction Score
Gold will be king- but you can also buy into sable coins ( crypto)- lock in higher value of dollar now trade out later.
Gold is a great long term buy. Wouldn't completely shock me if it went to 5k in 10 years time

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I bought Walgreens at 38.10. I feel like that was a freaking steal.

just wish the govt wouldn’t arbitrarily restrict me from putting in more.

Reaction Score
In in most of those along with ADA and FCT

ADA is such a steal anywhere under 50 cents. Been accumulating Zilliqa for a while now......and of course, always adding chainlink. Wish I could buy Synthetix, but tough to get at the moment

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Very next post is me getting smoked. Biggest losing day I’ve ever had between stocks and gambling. Feels good to take your medicine every now and then. Good thing for beer!

Reaction Score
Very next post is me getting smoked. Biggest losing day I’ve ever had between stocks and gambling. Feels good to take your medicine every now and then. Good thing for beer!
September is the worst month historically. Lost 80k today still up a lot though

Reaction Score
I had a strong feeling a correction was coming and fortunately sold off 40% of my stock yesterday and Tuesday. Still a very rough day though. If the pattern repeats, if the jobs report tomorrow isn’t too bad, I’d still expect selling in the morning and a rebound in the afternoon. Or a moderate sell off most of tomorrow (since Fridays suck) and a good rebound Monday. Today is a good lesson to not chase super inflated names because there will always be a buying opportunity.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I had a strong feeling a correction was coming and fortunately sold off 40% of my stock yesterday and Tuesday. Still a very rough day though. If the pattern repeats, if the jobs report tomorrow isn’t too bad, I’d still expect selling in the morning and a rebound in the afternoon. Or a moderate sell off most of tomorrow (since Fridays suck) and a good rebound Monday. Today is a good lesson to not chase super inflated names because there will always be a buying opportunity.
The market is closed on Monday for Labor Day.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Gentlemen, trying to time the market is fools gold. Trying to time this market is pure lunacy. Carry on........

i think keeping some dry powder for another dip is fine.

selling half your portfolio may be a little much. I used the tanking of BNS stock to get a great deal (over 6% yield) for my Roth.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom