OT: Stock trading | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Today it seems to be at .0123 down 22%
Theta is def down 10% from it high but it’s still at .39- 40. Hit almost .50. Maybe you r looking at theta fuel? It went on a wild run and has been correcting for a few days. Theta fuel is what theta uses to pay people ( like gamers) for content that is viewed- there is also a lot more fuel coins then theta coins.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Theta is def down 10% from it high but it’s still at .39- 40. Hit almost .50. Maybe you r looking at theta fuel? It went on a wild run and has been correcting for a few days. Theta fuel is what theta uses to pay people ( like gamers) for content that is viewed- there is also a lot more fuel coins then theta coins.

It was fuel I looked at.

Reaction Score
Data Dog - DDOG. Rated at a 98 on IBD's 1-99 scale. Just had a nice pullback over the past few days.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I bought some Royal Dutch Shell for my IRA.

Reaction Score
QDEL - develops rapid diagnostic tests, including Covid-19 - recent nice pullback buying opportunity. IBD rates them with a 99.

Reaction Score
I probably won't buy into anything else right now. HODL (hold for your crypto geeks). Election year and Corona not out of the woods, so another dip is likely coming. Will buy more then.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I added Zoom and Draft Kings to my long-term plays. Initially was on PayPal and a bunch of 3-D printing related stocks.

Reaction Score
I have been pairing down my stock holdings and trying to get at least 10% of my investments in crypto. However, I am one of those contrary people -(it’s served me well in the past). If Crypto was a basketball game most people only missed the first ten minutes of the game (bitcoin, eth) but there is still a long way to go.
Not saying it’s for everyone -and most people my age think I’m nuts- but it’s an interesting topic of conversation non the less while some of us have some time on our hands.

Reaction Score
Really missed out on buying more LOW. Considered buying more at around $70 in mid-March and today it hit an all-time high of $128.

Might buy more AAPL. It's almost at an all-time high, but it's just such a flawlessly run company with crazy consumer loyalty and profit margins.

WM might also be a play. Will definitely be buying more if it dips back down to around $100. It was at $106 today. This industry (waste management) is largely immune to economic fluctuations so I'd feel fine buying.

Reaction Score
I added Zoom and Draft Kings to my long-term plays. Initially was on PayPal and a bunch of 3-D printing related stocks.

Just curious - NNDM one of the 3D print stocks?

Reaction Score
Really missed out on buying more LOW. Considered buying more at around $70 in mid-March and today it hit an all-time high of $128.

Might buy more AAPL. It's almost at an all-time high, but it's just such a flawlessly run company with crazy consumer loyalty and profit margins.

WM might also be a play. Will definitely be buying more if it dips back down to around $100. It was at $106 today. This industry (waste management) is largely immune to economic fluctuations so I'd feel fine buying.

I missed out on holding LOW earlier in the decade. That was one of my first stock picks ever, after the recession. I figured housing would have to come back. Unfortunately, I sold it after a nice little run when I would have been better off trusting my gut and holding it for the long term. I would be up about 400% over 10 years, instead of the 20% I took over a year or two.

BrysonDeMan

Hits Bombs
Reaction Score
DKNG is off to a great start. I also bought into $GMBL this morning
good call so far on the GMBL
i bought $200 worth this morning and currently up 22%
PENN, DKNG and now GMBL have been gold mines - I'm keeping for the long term so even small dips won't kill me

Reaction Score
What a rebound since Wed morning. Hope we all held strong and didn’t sell. Previously I would have probably thrown in the towel on a few stocks. DocuSign up $12 today!

Reaction Score
Loaded some TSLA for the launch this weekend. It’s free advertisement for them and the stock has been consolidating and keeping a firm base for a couple weeks. $1000 sounds crazy, but I can see it happening as long as the market doesn’t tank.

Reaction Score
Theta ( the company I mentioned previously) went from .07 to .44 since I posted. They released thetafuel and popped. I know no one prob is taking anyone’s advice but I kinda hope a few of my boneyard brothers grabbed some.
Wish I saw this. I definitely would have thrown a couple hundred into it!

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Added to my BA position and initial buys in DKNG and DAL earlier in the week.

APTV is still my top performer by far and is still a bit off of it's all time high.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Added to my BA position and initial buys in DKNG and DAL earlier in the week.

APTV is still my top performer by far and is still a bit off of it's all time high.

Been buying up BA since it went below $150.

Reaction Score
good call so far on the GMBL
i bought $200 worth this morning and currently up 22%
PENN, DKNG and now GMBL have been gold mines - I'm keeping for the long term so even small dips won't kill me

GMBL had a very good day along with DKNG. California and NY have started to have conversations about legalizing sports gambling and if they do, watch out.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I sold out of the market in November (got SO lucky - this was before I had ever even heard of Covid) to pay for a few things and got back in starting May 7. Prices too low and opportunities too great to pass up. Up 10.25% since then, and I'm just going to keep building positions. I'm only going long-term - will hold what I buy for years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom