Still Rock Stars | The Boneyard

Still Rock Stars

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
From a sports writer new to the AAC and UConn:

"It was interesting to observe the UConn women's team and how it appears to operate as its own entity. The Huskies were featured as prominently as any of the men's teams during the morning photo and interview sessions, when most of the national media worked the rooms."

Very consistent with how they trolled the hotel in their Facebook Live. And why not. We don't want them hiding their light under a bushel do we? Many of us, well some of us, have expressed how we want this team to have swagger and game face and back it up. I want a campaign that makes Sherman's march to the sea look like a church social. How about you?

Quote source: RH: Memphis, UConn Need to Elevate American

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Beyond their dominance on the basketball court, these young ladies are attractive, articulate spokespersons for WBB in general, and the AAC in particular. If I was running the AAC, I would take every opportunity to put these ladies out front as the face of WBB in the AAC.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Everybody wants to be a Rockstar

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
... I want a campaign that makes Sherman's march to the sea look like a church social.

My great-great grandfather made that little trip in 1864 with the 15th Iowa regiment. His commanding officer was Gen. Oliver Otis Howard. After the war, Howard worked extensively for freedmen, and started what is today Howard University. As to my g-g-grandfather, he was rather unlucky. He was shot on the last day of the Battle of Bentonville at the very end of the war, and carried the wound for the rest of his life.

As to the Huskies, I'll join Rocky in looking forward to seeing their max-effort season ahead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom