Stewie, Saniya and Morgan @ Ossning vs Cicero-North Game | The Boneyard

Stewie, Saniya and Morgan @ Ossning vs Cicero-North Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If I'm not mistaken, I believe Stewie and Saniya played against each other in high school.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
End of 1st qtr Ossining 16 Cicero-North 15

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Half Time Ossining 38 Cicero-North 27.

Not the scoring the teams had when Saniya and Stewie were on their respective teams. :)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
End of 3rd Ossining 57 Cicero-North 38

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Ossining Wins 74 Cicero - North 59

Two Consecutive NYS AA Titles for Ossining. This year was unexpected as Saniya graduated and Espinoza-Hunter their other best player transferred prior to start of the year. According to Mike Zacchio a reporter they also lost 9 other players. Must be a great JV program.

Bi0LotNIcAALq6o.jpg

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I was courtside for the Cicero/Ossining game when Breanna played for Cicero and Saniya for Ossining.
It was at Hudson Valley CC. Breanna had 42/24 in a rout....one of the top 2 or 3 games I have seen in person
by a high school player. Saniya and Ossining in general had a very poor shooting first quarter...and then played decently the next three.
Saniya wound up with 21.

Reaction Score
In 2012 Ossining had a terrible first quarter and then went on to win the last 3 quarters, but not by enough. Cicero's other 4 players shot the lights out and of course Stewie was a freak of nature even back then.
As for Ossining, Espinoza-Hunter was far from their second best player last year. Played very weak D and in the State Semi and State final, she hit like one out of god knows how many shots including going 0 for from the foul line.
Those 2 nights she couldn't hit water if she as standing in a damn boat!!
As for Ossining's JV, they have not lost more than one game total in the last several years. The success starts at the top, coach Dan Ricci runs a quality program and has been building this thing for many years. He puts the time in and the girls work extremely hard at all levels. Great for it to pay off especially for the 2014 NYS Class AA Champions. Everyone doubted these kids but they showed their true talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom