Stewie had minor surgery | The Boneyard

Stewie had minor surgery

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Best wishes to Stewie for a full recovery!

I wonder how this impacts her winter. Is she planning on playing in Russia again? If so, when? Her life has changed a lot recently.

"Minor surgery" and "achilles" don`t really match up very well in my world view, but ok.

I am reminded of a comment from Bill Walton, no stranger to foot surgery - defining "minor surgery" as surgery performed on someone else.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Best wishes to Stewie for a full recovery!

I wonder how this impacts her winter. Is she planning on playing in Russia again? If so, when? Her life has changed a lot recently.

"Minor surgery" and "achilles" don`t really match up very well in my world view, but ok.

I am reminded of a comment from Bill Walton, no stranger to foot surgery - defining "minor surgery" as surgery performed on someone else.

I hope she rests this time and takes the time to heal properly and enjoy her family.

Reaction Score
The wear and tear Stewie put on her body over the last year and some change has been impressive. Modern medicine is something else!! Praying for a safe and slow and steady recovery for ya, Stewie. Much love and respect.

Reaction Score
I hope she rests this time and takes the time to heal properly and enjoy her family.

So true. I am hoping that she takes the time to rest, heal properly, and enjoy family. Take sometime away from playing, if she can, and just let that body & mind heal.

Reaction Score
Yeah I hope she takes the winter off to rest. She’s in the prime of her career and is on track to be the best ever. No reason to rush all of that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom