Stewie’s guest today at 5pm | The Boneyard

Stewie’s guest today at 5pm

Reaction Score
978390D0-02AD-42F9-A8CD-C61EB910DDBD.jpeg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
per Paige's suggestion to Stewie.

Get ready BY bloodhounds but I am sure Azzi will give nothing away. Head bangHead bang

Reaction Score
I expect the same "I don't want to say" kind of answer to any questions about recruiting. Obviously, Azzi and her camp are playing their cards very close to the vest, as evidenced by the lack of any substantive information about her recruitment over the past year or so. She is a unique recruit, taking a unique approach to her recruitment and, unfortunately, in very unique circumstances. I'll listen and enjoy but I don't expect her to break any kind of significant recruiting news.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I expect the same "I don't want to say" kind of answer to any questions about recruiting. Obviously, Azzi and her camp are playing their cards very close to the vest, as evidenced by the lack of any substantive information about her recruitment over the past year or so. She is a unique recruit, taking a unique approach to her recruitment and, unfortunately, in very unique circumstances. I'll listen and enjoy but I don't expect her to break any kind of significant recruiting news.

I think Stewie will know not to ask the question. Will be interesting if she asks Stewie questions like Paige did and Stewie helps her out the UConn way. ;)

Reaction Score
Hey if I'm Azzi I use this opportunity to ask all the questions I want about UConn from someone who has gone through the program. One more data point can't hurt in decision making.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hey if I'm Azzi I use this opportunity to ask all the questions I want about UConn from someone who has gone through the program. One more data point can't hurt in decision making.
But then she will be seen in public as leaning heavily to UConn and she is clearly not ready for that yet. Guessing more subtle questions

Reaction Score
But then she will be seen in public as leaning heavily to UConn and she is clearly not ready for that yet. Guessing more subtle questions
I would see it as due diligence, but I understand how one might perceive it that way.

Reaction Score

Kind of reminds me of the Wilson recruitment and may explain some of the angst among UConn fans. What they need to remember is that Wilson attended many many nearby S Car games while Fudd has been to several UConn games that required travel, along with the fact that UConn and Columbia are about the same distance from DC in travel time. Certainly not decisive factors but good reasons to not lose hope. :)

Worst case? UConn has Bueckers. Not a bad worse case. :D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Azzi is always good to listen to. She's an extremely sweet kid who is now a young woman and very adult-like in many ways.

Stewie: "What's Paige like as a roommate? Exactly how annoying is she?" :D

Reaction Score

more likely before or after the interview..........:cool:

Reaction Score
Azzi interview has been postponed per BS IG, still will be an around the block show

Reaction Score
Azzi interview has been postponed per BS IG, still will be an around the block show
Are you sure ?
I thought it was the Geno -Jay Wright session that was being postponed.

Reaction Score
Could this be an NCAA issue with Stewie technically being a booster?

Reaction Score
Could this be an NCAA issue with Stewie technically being a booster?

Maybe not a booster but yes. I heard UCONN contacted Breanna because they worried that people (the NCAA) would see it as Breanna recruiting Azzi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom