OT: - Steroids use by athletes | The Boneyard

OT: Steroids use by athletes

UconnAngel

Feed the orphans
Reaction Score
I cannot prove it, obviously. But it is widespread and rampant. And unpoliced no? So I do not want to fault KO for having athletes that are viewed as "weak", slow, easily tired, and muscularly thin compared to the competition since I believe he's not into steroids use with his kids at all. Allow me to say that many athletes , including the AAC especially, can be into it (been seeing lots of young musclemen in our baby conference). One athlete from the conference, if I remember the recent news correctly, just got caught. I am not sure if they are doing it on their own or whether their programs are supplying the cocktails. It almost certainly is rampant. KO has not not been able to play on an even field. Ironically, the extra meals championed out successfully by Shabazz did not move the dial.

Reaction Score
This thread has all the makings of one that will be nuked by the admins.

You should have stopped after the first sentence...

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Here’s what I don’t understand.

If you’re going to put on muscle you need to eat - A LOT. Most college kids do this. All college athletes do this. Why our strength and conditioning program is so lacking is beyond me, lifting weights and eating is the easiest thing to manage.

UconnAngel

Feed the orphans
Reaction Score
Unlike pro baseball and pro boxing where lots of money is at stake and where lots of sports figures have been dearly caught, the FBI and other regulatory bodies have not yet moved in to investigate this matter in college sports. Just look at the Winter Olympics. One major country was originally barred from competing because of illegal drugs use. But leniency allowed them to compete, but guess what, they got caught again! It's hard to stop an old habit, baby. Think again, dudes, in the NCAA, the use of steroids is rampant. Take KO out of the equation but many programs have enjoyed advantages far too long. They should be stopped. How? Your guess is as good as mine.

Reaction Score
The trolling has gotten really weak. Some creative stuff by the usual lot, but efforts like this are a cry for help.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom