Stef Opens up about her Gold Medal 3 x 3. | The Boneyard

Stef Opens up about her Gold Medal 3 x 3.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What a great interview. Stef has a big personality, but is also very well spoken and articulate. Her answers are thoughtful and well put together, but still with the same happy exuberance we've seen from her throughout her career. She's one of my favorites, and a fan favorite for sure.

Reaction Score
One of my favorite players as well, I smile when ever I think of some BY members initial reviews. "Not athletic enough, not in good enough shape, average to poor outside shooter, etc." One of the most determined and self motivated Huskies of all time - her big personality is just a bonus.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
One of my all time favorite Husky!!!

Stef proved all the doubters wrong. She made the commitment to get in playing shape. It was an amazing transformation.

Her basketball skills were always there. She had the footwork for posting down low. She could shot down low with either hand. And she could board. Then we saw that she had that deadly foul line shot. Plus she became a skilled passer from the high post. Then she developed the three point shot.

But best of all was her ability to set those screens!! Loved it when some unsuspecting player ran into Stef.

She has earned her success.

Reaction Score
Steph has no shortage of flair!
Stef always favored "colorful" clothing. When someone asked her about her clothing choices,
she answered something to the effect that "when you're 6'5", people are going to look, so you
might as well give them something to look at."

Last edited:

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Stef always favored "colorful" clothing. When someone asked her about her clothing choices,
she answered something to the effect that "when you're 6'5", people are going to look, so you
might as well give them something to look at."
Talk about colorful, as soon as she graduated she stepped away from CDs "dress code" grasp and colored her hair purple. She didn't need to do that cause she was always colorful to me. Great player, great person.

Reaction Score
I feel bad for Stef that she plays for a Coach who doesn't utilize her skill set.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom