Steak and Cheese | The Boneyard

Steak and Cheese

Reaction Score
I thought I'm going to D'Angelo's for steak and cheese only to find out there doesn't seem to be any of them that are open. So once I had the idea in my mind I had to find one yesterday and I ended up at G's Steak and Grinders on Park St. I'm sure this was discussed in a separate topic but strictly on steak and cheese this was pretty darn good. The steak was sliced ribeye and the rolls were very light not bulky at all. If there's something better than this in the greater Hartford area I'd like to know.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Love me a good steak and cheese. Steve’s place in newington does a pretty fair job but i dont see it being shaved ribeye. Ill have to check G’s out.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I have trouble finding a great steak and cheese in the greater Hartford area, or in Fairfield County. There are a lot of good ones, not a lot of great ones.

Reaction Score
Try G's, I don't think you'll be disappointed. They also have a southwest steak and cheese that looks intriguing.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I have trouble finding a great steak and cheese in the greater Hartford area, or in Fairfield County. There are a lot of good ones, not a lot of great ones.
I can second this. The best we've had in the area was at a Temple tailgate at the Rent a few years ago.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If you are ever in the greater Philadelphia area, there is a place in Conshohocken called the Deli on 4th. It is a pigsty, but the philly steaks are amazing. Once you have had a philly steak like that, it is hard to go back to just OK.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
When I lived in NE Philly, there was a greek pizza shop in the lower level of a row home across the street. The steak & cheese there was better than anything I've had outside of Philly.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When I lived in NE Philly, there was a greek pizza shop in the lower level of a row home across the street. The steak & cheese there was better than anything I've had outside of Philly.
Isn't it funny how that works. I had wings at a non-descript hotel bar in Buffalo and they were as good as Archie Moore's.

Reaction Score
She went with the usual mayo peppers both kinds extra cheese and . . . Ketchup!

Reaction Score
Love me a good steak and cheese. Steve’s place in newington does a pretty fair job but i dont see it being shaved ribeye. Ill have to check G’s out.
^ It actually is shaved ribeye.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom