Station Eleven - HBOMax | The Boneyard

Station Eleven - HBOMax

Reaction Score
If you haven't started watching it yet you're really missing out. Absolutely stellar. Really can't wait to see how it ends.

Then maybe I'll get around to reading the book on my shelf.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
If you haven't started watching it yet you're really missing out. Absolutely stellar. Really can't wait to see how it ends.

Then maybe I'll get around to reading the book on my shelf.
Loved the book.... hopeful that the series is as good.

Reaction Score
We're enjoying this a lot. Excited for the finale. Definitely going to pick up the book.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm two episodes in. I don't love all the time jumping, but at least I can follow it. I enjoy it, but it is rather slow moving. Not much action and excitement.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I'm two episodes in. I don't love all the time jumping, but at least I can follow it. I enjoy it, but it is rather slow moving. Not much action and excitement.
stick with it…I loved it. It just gets better each episode.

Reaction Score
Finished it last week. Not necessarily what I expected, but that wasn't a bad thing at all. Really enjoyed it.

MacKenzie Davis always helps the enjoyment too, even with the unshaven pits.

Reaction Score
Loved the show to start but really lost interest with the traveling actor group. Absolute borefest. Watching Peacekeeper now and its hilarious. Definitely worth a watch.

Reaction Score
Loved the show to start but really lost interest with the traveling actor group. Absolute borefest. Watching Peacekeeper now and its hilarious. Definitely worth a watch.

Peacekeeper looked funny even though Suicide Squad was a total turd. Started it last night and fell asleep lol. Different strokes I guess.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Peacekeeper looked funny even though Suicide Squad was a total turd. Started it last night and fell asleep lol. Different strokes I guess.
I’m enjoying Peacekeeper, 4 episodes in. It’s silly, gory fun.

Reaction Score
Its weird because SS got great reviews and while i didnt think it was bad i didnt think it was good at all and i had absolutely no interest in the PK show but kept hearing good things and checked it out and love it. I can totally see it not working for some people though.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Its weird because SS got great reviews and while i didnt think it was bad i didnt think it was good at all and i had absolutely no interest in the PK show but kept hearing good things and checked it out and love it. I can totally see it not working for some people though.
I like SS. But my taste in stuff can be odd.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I read the book back in October while on vacation. It's funny how different the series is compared to the book, but based on the same premise.

I really enjoyed both but as usual, it's a case of read the book first kind of thing.

Reaction Score

I was being too tongue in cheek probably. I was more tired than bored by it. Gotta stop starting things after midnight lol. I'll be returning as I've heard it's pretty darn funny.

Reaction Score
I was being too tongue in cheek probably. I was more tired than bored by it. Gotta stop starting things after midnight lol. I'll be returning as I've heard it's pretty darn funny.
Its very funny. Best part of the film was the humor.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I've all but given up, because it's fairly boring. When does it pick up?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Just started watching. I like it. But why is it that every post apocalyptic/pandemic movie has so many plane crashes?

Last edited:

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I've all but given up, because it's fairly boring. When does it pick up?
I'm in the same boat right now. Did you end up sticking with it?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I'm in the same boat right now. Did you end up sticking with it?
Wife did. I got a little bored. So I honestly don't remember. I think I stuck out the end of the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom