OT: - Starting October 12, 2023, ESPN+ is up the price to $109.99 per year | The Boneyard

OT: Starting October 12, 2023, ESPN+ is up the price to $109.99 per year

Reaction Score
We wanted to let you know that starting October 12, 2023, the price of ESPN+ is changing so we can continue to bring you more exclusive live sports, ESPN+ Originals, and Premium Editorial.

The price of your subscription will change to $109.99 per year on November 10, 2023. Your payment method on file will be charged unless you cancel before then.

Our Commitment to Subscribers

We’re always working to elevate your streaming experience, and we’re excited to continue bringing you the exclusive live sports and ESPN+ Originals you love. We are committed to offering a variety of subscription plans designed to meet your needs.

You have the option to switch to a Disney Bundle Trio plan that includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for one great price. Learn more here.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
As a result of the battle between Spectrum and Disney/ESPN I was forced to look at other options. I really don’t have a good option to replace Spectrum phone and internet service, so I ultimately decided to ditch Spectrum cable tv for Hulu.

While trying to cancel Spectrum tv felt like trying to leave the mob, eventually they cancelled my service, effective October 1. There are some nice advantages to Hulu, including the BIg10 & ACC networks. I do lose C-Span and I have to figure something out before next baseball season to watch the Yankees as Hulu does not include YES.

The good news is that canceling Spectrum cable tv and replacing it with Hulu will save me approximately $60/month. That’s a couple of cases of wine to share with Mrs. oldude….:)

Reaction Score
As a result of the battle between Spectrum and Disney/ESPN I was forced to look at other options. I really don’t have a good option to replace Spectrum phone and internet service, so I ultimately decided to ditch Spectrum cable tv for Hulu.

While trying to cancel Spectrum tv felt like trying to leave the mob, eventually they cancelled my service, effective October 1. There are some nice advantages to Hulu, including the BIg10 & ACC networks. I do lose C-Span and I have to figure something out before next baseball season to watch the Yankees as Hulu does not include YES.

The good news is that canceling Spectrum cable tv and replacing it with Hulu will save me approximately $60/month. That’s a couple of cases of wine to share with Mrs. oldude….:)
Hulu Plans
  • Hulu: Our ad-supported plan costs just $7.99/month (or $79.99/year) and gives you access to our ad-supported streaming library.
  • Hulu (No Ads): For $14.99/month, you can watch most of those same shows and movies without the ad breaks. Hulu (No Ads) excludes a few shows that play with ads before and after the video.
    • Starting October 12, 2023 the price of this plan will increase to $17.99/month.

Hulu + Live TV plans
**Access to Disney+ and ESPN+ through our Live TV plans is not available for subscribers who are billed by T-Mobile.

Disney Bundle
Interested in the
Disney Bundle? Sign up for a plan that can include Hulu with Disney+ or all three streaming services: Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+. Pricing will vary depending on the plan you choose.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Hulu Plans
  • Hulu: Our ad-supported plan costs just $7.99/month (or $79.99/year) and gives you access to our ad-supported streaming library.
  • Hulu (No Ads): For $14.99/month, you can watch most of those same shows and movies without the ad breaks. Hulu (No Ads) excludes a few shows that play with ads before and after the video.
    • Starting October 12, 2023 the price of this plan will increase to $17.99/month.

Hulu + Live TV plans
**Access to Disney+ and ESPN+ through our Live TV plans is not available for subscribers who are billed by T-Mobile.

Disney Bundle
Interested in the
Disney Bundle? Sign up for a plan that can include Hulu with Disney+ or all three streaming services: Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+. Pricing will vary depending on the plan you choose.
I opted for the $69.99 plan on Hulu. So far, so good…

Reaction Score
My plan is to listen to the UCONN WBB on the radio link ( if the game is not
on some network that I get .. TV or streaming. ) and watch the game the next
day on the internet. I have my person boxscore to help me anticipate the
great RUNS and plays in each quarter! Yes, I'm cheap.... but also retired!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That’s a couple of cases of wine to share with Mrs. oldude….:)
CL82 double checks that @oldude was the person to post this. Otherwise I would've been all like..

Shocked Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Hulu Live subscriptions could become interesting if in fact Disney+ severs it's ties with ABC and ESPN. The rumors are that they are for sale...
I currently subscribe to Hulu Live with the Disney+ and ESPN+ package.

Reaction Score
I just switched from YouTube TV to Hulu. Thankfully, ESPN+ and Disney are free with this subscription. PLus, SNY.
I did too. Honestly, I’m not impressed with Hulu Live. Other than Fubo, it looks like there is no other choice. I’m not going back to Xfinity for TV. The sport & broadcast fee is up to $45.00. Fubo is $14.00. Does anyone have a suggestion for those of us who want to watch Big East WBB without subscription?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I did too. Honestly, I’m not impressed with Hulu Live. Other than Fubo, it looks like there is no other choice. I’m not going back to Xfinity for TV. The sport & broadcast fee is up to $45.00. Fubo is $14.00. Does anyone have a suggestion for those of us who want to watch Big East WBB without subscription?
Isn't the only way to watch anything these days without a subscription (in other words, free?) is via over the air tv networks? That would be local ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS and The CW? Sort of like in the 50s and 60s...

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Speaking of Fubo, we are moving up to Down East Maine and it it looks like Fubo will give me the best shot at UConn MBB & WBB, Celtics BB, NE Pats and even CT Sun BB, and Red Sox. Love my cable but no such luxury where we're going. I welcome any helpful opinions on this.

Reaction Score
I did get Hulu + live TV for the $49.99 a month for 3 months. It does expire today. It will go up to the new price for me on December 28th. Of course, the Big East starts after that.‍♀️
At least it’s a break for a couple of months. Here’s hoping a carriage dispute doesn’t happen between Hulu & SNY.

Reaction Score
Speaking of Fubo, we are moving up to Down East Maine and it it looks like Fubo will give me the best shot at UConn MBB & WBB, Celtics BB, NE Pats and even CT Sun BB, and Red Sox. Love my cable but no such luxury where we're going. I welcome any helpful opinions on this.
Fubo is pretty good. I had it for a while a couple of years ago when we “cut the cord” I tried them all out before I settled on YouTube TV. I think it does not have the Turner Channels. TNT, TBS,Tru. Which is no biggie until Men’s March Madness.Or if you watch NBA. They do give a free 7 day trial. It’s right up to the minute from when you set up your account. I thought tHat was funny.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom