OT: - Stanley Cup Playoffs | The Boneyard

OT: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Reaction Score
So tonight the playoffs start for real. I was busy today and just finished dinner and was already to watch the Bruins and the Whalers game at 8. But Columbus and Tampa Bay jumpsuit finished the 3rd OT tied at 2. Normally I love these games but Bruin game cant start until 90 minutes after this one is finished. Glad I stopped for beers I’m going to need them.

Reaction Score
And on to the 5th OT!

And Bruins v Canes has been postponed until 11 am tomorr.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Pretty wild. 85 saves and Korpisalo gets the L. Ouch. So close to a penalty shot on the shortie breakaway for the Jackets.

Reaction Score
That game was nuts there is nothing like playoff hockey. Cant believe the Rangers won the draft lottery btw, winning the Alex Lafrienere sweepstakes. Can see him play in Hartford which shouldn't be long at all (barring the obvious).

Reaction Score
Cant believe the Rangers won the draft lottery btw, winning the Alex Lafrienere sweepstakes. Can see him play in Hartford which shouldn't be long at all (barring the obvious).
Zero chance Laferriere will play a single game in the AHL.

But as a Rangers fan, I honestly didn't think they had a shot to advance to the playoffs, but this experience was so helpful for the young players to build on.

Winning the lottery was insane and it's a big exclamation point for a major kudos to the team for actually following through with a real rebuild.

Back to the playoffs, Bergeron is unreal. He's one of the most underrated players in the NHL today. Not a huge difference between him and Pavel Datsyuk, IMO. Great game this morning/afternoon.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Just saw the score. Didn't realize it was on. The Bruins have looked like absolute dog vomit since the return to play. Glad they got the W, but they need to be much better. This is a team that was the favorite to win the Cup.

Reaction Score
Just saw the score. Didn't realize it was on. The Bruins have looked like absolute dog vomit since the return to play. Glad they got the W, but they need to be much better. This is a team that was the favorite to win the Cup.
Even Marchand said in the intermission that they treated the round robin as "exhibition". Not exactly what I'd want to hear if I were a Bruins fan.

They're deep, especially in the forward position. Just in the last two deadlines they traded Donato, Heinen and a 1st rounder for Coyle, Ritchie and Kase to bolster their forward depth. I'm impressed how Krug turns up the intensity in the playoffs, especially for a little guy known for his skill.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom