Springs Scores | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Springs Scores

Reaction Score
Just did not need to bring in his culture/race to this. That was out of line.
It was also completely irrelevant. I think by next season he`ll be close to 100% and agree completely on the time frame. He simply couldnt be expected to make a big impact this season. Its just great to see him on the court even in limited time. I love that kid.

Reaction Score
We all hope he can come back to full strength and be the player he was meant to be. He’s a stud. This injury takes a long time to come back from, I mean, even Durant sat the whole season to get right. Hoping he gets the off-season to focus on that. Just did not need to bring in his culture/race to this. That was out of line.
Neither of the folks you quoted brought culture/race into this.

Reaction Score
I don't understand why people are worried about having 4 bigs for next year. We only play 3 this season.
Injury. You cannot account for injury. You always need one more just in case.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Samson Johnson was HS teammates with Sanogo!? I hadn't paid enough attention to know that and just saw Sanogo in his highlight reel.
Yea St. Ps is like a UConn feeder school now.

Reaction Score
Is Akok a stud, though? Ajou was a stud. Ater was a stud. Until they weren't. I know this will sound racist, but Sudanese kids tend to be overrated for some reason. I truly, truly hope I'm wrong, but I'm tempering my expectations for Akok at this point.
Akok has been in the US since he was a baby

Reaction Score
Sadly, you are not the first. I am not sure who is the first but @RichZ gave a hat tip at 3:46PM on Saturday in his post called "Hoya II ThoughtZ". See bullet #14.
Welp, good someone else mentioned it. Guess I felt Springs deserved his own thread

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Yes, he's a stud. When he played as a freshman he totally transformed our defense with his rim protection. The offense wasn't there yet but he's fast as hell and I think he will keep teams honest with a decent outside shot, I expect that pump fake from the three wing and drive we saw for the finger roll to be something we see a lot of.
It wasn’t just his offense, he was a little contact shy which is why his rebounding % was horrid and why they’ve put so much time and effort into adding muscle to his frame. The team greatly improved once we inserted Whaley. With that said he was an absolute eraser of any shot within 10 feet of the hoop and would obviously be a huge asset. I also think he’s a better 3 point shooter than he has shown.

Reaction Score
See , the thing here is that Springs is a big who can, block some shots , score inside get offensive rebounds and .... Can Run the Court. Players who have potential in all these areas are very valuable I am quite sure that the coaching staff is well aware of his vast potential

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom