Who will win this game?

• Southern California

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
So...UCLA won by a wide margin. Fr. Pili had a big game for USC but looks like she didn't get much help. Onyenwere and Dean led more of a balanced attack for UCLA.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Anybody know what is up with Stephanie Watts?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Anybody know what is up with Stephanie Watts?
I saw this on a USC Forum from 2 weeks ago.-- note, not a lot of posting on the site, but the person who posted it I have met several times over the past 10 years and is usually right, on his info.

Watts is still unavailable, and I'm now hearing that she has fluid in her knee, that they've been working on draining, the last couple of weeks.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I saw this on a USC Forum from 2 weeks ago.-- note, not a lot of posting on the site, but the person who posted it I have met several times over the past 10 years and is usually right, on his info.

Watts is still unavailable, and I'm now hearing that she has fluid in her knee, that they've been working on draining, the last couple of weeks.

Thanks. She's a good exciting player to watch. Hopefully she gets back real soon

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
Numbers for former Lady Bear Natalie Chou:

2 threes, 3 steals, 3 boards, 2 assists, 2 blocks, in 27 minutes.
Hope she's happy

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Numbers for former Lady Bear Natalie Chou:

2 threes, 3 steals, 3 boards, 2 assists, 2 blocks, in 27 minutes.
Hope she's happy
That depends, is her mother still micromanaging her or not? :rolleyes:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

I wonder if she and USC will consider seeking a medical redshirt for her at this point. She's only played in 4 games. If she's a bona fide degree-seeking graduate student (which I understand she is), she might as well go for another scholarship year so she can finish her degree.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
That depends, is her mother still micromanaging her or not? :rolleyes:
What is the deal with Chou? She was very highly rated as a high school senior. Does anyone know why she left Baylor? I've seen her twice this season and I thought she would look better than she has.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom