South Dakota St vs Notre Dame - 11/29/19 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

South Dakota St vs Notre Dame - 11/29/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Not trying to pile on to Notre Dame, because I really have nothing against them. But is it time to worry about them making the tournament?
If they end the year with a winning record, they will get an invite. It's how the NCAA works.

Reaction Score
Don't worry. This board has plenty of piler-oners who "worry" every time ND loses a game.

They've played 8 games. They still have 25 games and more than 4 months before selection. They have key players injured and their ceiling is much higher than where they are now. They're playing a tough schedule and they can absorb a lot of losses and still get in.

I'm a weird Southerner in that I generally have a positive feeling about Notre Dame athletics.

This isn't the difficult part of their schedule. Courtesy of our strange friends from Mississippi, I do know South Carolina had a similar record this time last season (5-4) with losses to Maryland, Baylor, Oregon State, and Drake.

Certainly, they have the coach and pedigree to expect improvement.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
So here’s my concern, if ND goes 17-12, I would much prefer a SD, SD St, Drake, FGCU, Buffalo Gonzaga team to get an at large bid (if they don’t Win their conference over this ND team as these types have proven they’re better even if ND ends up with a higher RPI. I have seen enough to NOT want to see that. There will be 5/6 or 7 teams potentially better in the ACC than ND this year if that record happens.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Not trying to pile on to Notre Dame, because I really have nothing against them. But is it time to worry about them making the tournament?

It was time the moment Vaughn sprained her knee, if not before.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom