South Carolina Fans ? LeLe Grisset's Injury | The Boneyard

South Carolina Fans ? LeLe Grisset's Injury

Reaction Score
any word on the extent of the injury. If there is word can you please post here. She would be a big loss OR huge contributor in a potential NCAA FF run .

Reaction Score
any word on the extent of the injury. If there is word can you please post here. She would be a big loss OR huge contributor in a potential NCAA FF run .
Currently on IG Live with Eniya rolling around on one of those medical scooters.

Reaction Score
Currently on IG Live with Eniya rolling around on one of those medical scooters.
Darn..not good at all. Maybe like When Alaina Coates got injured in 2017...it works out for us

Reaction Score
Does she usually start... does she have tons of playing time... will her absence really matter?

Reaction Score
Does she usually start... does she have tons of playing time... will her absence really matter?

She's the sixth man and what I would consider the only dependable bench player on the team.

I sometimes think she should start over Beal, but regardless she is very important.

Would probably force them into having to play Wesolek and/or Russell.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Whew. 2021 class can't get here quick enough. We need DEPTH.

Reaction Score
I think she is an important piece to SC run. But.... I don't think she is the deal breaker. If it was my opinion. I would want Amihere to provide that big spark. In the Tournament. She has been very good as of late , but sometimes have trouble finishing plays.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I think she is an important piece to SC run. But.... I don't think she is the deal breaker. If it was my opinion. I would want Amihere to provide that big spark. In the Tournament. She has been very good as of late , but sometimes have trouble finishing plays.
Important depth piece to a team that’s already not particularly deep. Grissett’s value comes in that she’s plug and play anywhere 1-4.. the most flexible player on the roster. She doesn’t do anything particularly great, but she’s a glue player.

Reaction Score
We will know her status tonight on the Dawn Staley call in show...
Radio show was Tuesday. I posted what she said above as tweeted by Cloninger.

Reaction Score
Radio show was Tuesday. I posted what she said above as tweeted by Cloninger.
Out with Lower Leg Injury. to most..it looked like an Achilles when she just went down as if tripped on thin air

Reaction Score
Out with Lower Leg Injury. to most..it looked like an Achilles when she just went down as if tripped on thin air
My thoughts too and it could very well be an achilles. Remember how Dawn and staff stayed vague about Alaina, at her parents request, in order to not affect her draft status. They may be choosing, for now, to do the same for Lele, though I don’t see her getting drafted, unless it’s late in the 3rd. She really needed to show this season that she has a jump shot. I think that extra free year could have been of use to her.

Reaction Score
My thoughts too and it could very well be an achilles. Remember how Dawn and staff stayed vague about Alaina, at her parents request, in order to not affect her draft status. They may be choosing, for now, to do the same for Lele, though I don’t see her getting drafted, unless it’s late in the 3rd. She really needed to show this season that she has a jump shot. I think that extra free year could have been of use to her.
I haven't really heard a word about her future plans.

If she's interested in continuing to play I could easily see her returning or using a grad transfer. She's one of my favorites on the team. I hope it goes how she wants no matter what she decides, but the WNBA was probably a stretch if fully healthy. They're not going to be able to hide the injury, but perhaps it is something a little less certain than a full Achilles tear if they are still keeping it quiet.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Grissetts might have stated that she didn't want the information on her injury released, which is her right according to federal law.

Reaction Score
Grissetts might have stated that she didn't want the information on her injury released, which is her right according to federal law.

We don't truck with federals round here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom