OT: - Soundtracks | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Soundtracks

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Back when Mike Meyers was funny. I actually prefer the Sixpence None the Richer version, but this is the one from the movie.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Top Secret. It has one of the funniest opening scenes with a brilliant Beach Boys takeoff:

Good call. That movie is hilarious. From the early days of spoof movies before the genre was beaten to death. Straighten the Rug is classic too, channeling Elvis I think. "This is not Mel Torme!"

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Good call. That movie is hilarious. From the early days of spoof movies before the genre was beaten to death. Straighten the Rug is classic too, channeling Elvis I think. "This is not Mel Torme!"

Fathers' Day is coming up, when I get to subject the family to whatever movie I want to see. I was thinking Buckaroo Banzai, but now I'm thinking Top Secret. (It will be the first time in a few years that it's not the Jennifer Ehle/Colin Firth Pride and Prejudice, which isn't a hard sell for the wife and daughter, but gawd I love it.)

Reaction Score
This is my favorite song from my favorite soundtrack from one of my favorite movies of all time, Strange Days. And it was written and sung by Peter Gabriel. This is such an underrated movie especially considering it was directed by Kathryn Bigelow, written by James Cameron and stars Ralph Fiennes, Angela Bassett and Juliette Lewis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom