OT: - (Sorta) Is this crazy or genius? | The Boneyard

OT: (Sorta) Is this crazy or genius?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
9C07FDD7-4A6E-48D6-BA2D-59149755E001.jpeg

Reaction Score
If you force me, I will do it. However, what I remember the most is a giant hot fudge sundae with a ton of hot fudge. That dairy bar use to be the best!

Reaction Score
The Lays chips are both intriguing and conflicting at the same time. If they were more of a solid ridge/wavy, like Ruffles, this would get a thumbs up because I'd be using the chips to scoop the ice cream. Lays chips are so fragile in comparison. I fear they'd get soggy and lose the texture that makes them awesome.

Reaction Score
it's not insane or crazy it's just plain TASTY!!! any salt-sugar combo has my vote in the movies it's goobers poured over some popcorn or salted peanuts poured inside a bottle ok Coke the combination is just plain TASTY!!

Reaction Score
The Lays chips are both intriguing and conflicting at the same time. If they were more of a solid ridge/wavy, like Ruffles, this would get a thumbs up because I'd be using the chips to scoop the ice cream. Lays chips are so fragile in comparison. I fear they'd get soggy and lose the texture that makes them awesome.
This

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Just wish I could go to UConn Dairy Bar to see what the fuss is about. I would definitely order this one, love sweet and salty.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I dated a girl who used to like to dip potato chips in her milkshake. It kind of seemed nasty to me.

That said I was about to get some salted caramel ice cream last week but the group that I was with opted for a different ice cream parlor that didn't have it.

Sad Cartoon GIF

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
As my sons used to tell me, “Papá, when you were young and TVs were black and white and dinosaurs stalked the earth…”
a favorite combination was Breyer's coffee ice cream, consumed with many salty pretzels instead of a spoon. And when nobody was looking, I'd squeeze a little fresh lemon onto the rock hard ice cream. Sweet + sour + salt= delicious.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I dated a girl who used to like to dip potato chips in her milkshake. It kind of seemed nasty to me.

That said I was about to get some salted caramel ice cream last week but the group that I was with opted for a different ice cream parlor that didn't have it.

Sad Cartoon GIF
I used to dunk my McD’s French fries in my chocolate shake. Yummy!

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Gee, soggy potato chips and salty ice cream. I’ll pass.

Reaction Score
Reminiscent of the way California kids eat fries at In-n-Out Burger, no ketchup but dipped in a milkshake.

Me personally, being of Swiss descent, I really prefer my hot fudge on coffee ice cream.

Reaction Score
I used to dunk my McD’s French fries in my chocolate shake. Yummy!
I have an even better one try wendy's fries with the chocolate frosty and dunk the fries in the frosty,,yum yum yummy

Reaction Score
If you force me, I will do it. However, what I remember the most is a giant hot fudge sundae with a ton of hot fudge. That dairy bar use to be the best!
" use to be the best!"

Still is. If you want to keep your chips separate from you ice cream, I have 2 words to say to you when you're at the Dairy Bar: "Husky Tracks".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom