Sort of off topic: Former UCONN, now NBA, star Andre Drummond's act of kindness | The Boneyard

Sort of off topic: Former UCONN, now NBA, star Andre Drummond's act of kindness

Reaction Score
Drummond, who is making more than $27 million this season, replied, "Thank you for being amazing!" and also thanked the restaurant for its hospitality.

When WNBA players can get even one tenth the pay?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Some who got the stimulus checks of $1200 don’t really need it, it is a windfall. Many others are suffering right now not only from the terrible disease but also the horrible toll it has taken on the economy. Economy = people.

In one sense, we are all in this together. In another sense, not so much since some of us are merely inconvenienced while others are going through hell.

So to those of us who are getting through this ok, think about where that $1200 would do some good. Good job, Andre.

Reaction Score
Love stories like this. It's so great to hear about former UCONN players being great human beings...

Andre Drummond leaves $1,000 tip for waitress
Fantastic! Hooray for Andre Drummond. I'm so very happy for the waitress. The only bad news is, I live nearby the restaurant and I can not recommend it. Much better restaurants in Delray Beach just down the street on Atlantic Ave.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom