OT: - Songs that make you Happy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Songs that make you Happy

Reaction Score
So many Beatles’ songs make me smile.

Remember when we were young and would call a local radio station to dedicate a song to our wife or girlfriend. I’d like to dedicate this song, Thank You Girl, to Lou and Dorka. I’m sure we’re all very thankful they decided to make a brief stop in Storrs, CT.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is a bit different from the ordinary post but here goes. This rendition of the Edwin Hawkins favorite ,by this Mennonite choir is beautiful and the solo is chillingly so. If you do listen go right to the end, because there is a pause before the last high note. In the Easter season this is up lifting. Enjoy.

Reaction Score
Icona Pop - I Love It. From 'Bad Moms'

Generally speaking, there aren't a lot of pop songs that stick with me, but this movie made me laugh out loud so many times.
For some reason I was thinking that this song was related to the Challenger driving scene, but it wasn't.

Last edited:

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
This is a bit different from the ordinary post but here goes. This rendition of the Edwin Hawkins favorite ,by this Mennonite choir is beautiful and the solo is chillingly so. If you do listen go right to the end, because there is a pause before the last high note. In the Easter season this is up lifting. Enjoy.

That made my otherwise mundane day happy!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom