Songs About Time | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Songs About Time

Reaction Score
I can't believe I'm not the one who posted that. I've said many times to anyone who would listen (which isn't many) that the second side of A Hard Day's Night, which was put together in less than a week, from beginning to write to final mixing, is the best side of music ever.

Amazing, isn't it? Probably my favorite three Beatle albums are Revolver, Rubber Soul, and A Hard Days Night......and there are a few others that aren't too shabby either. Ah, hell, they are all great, I love em all. :D:D:D

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Amazing, isn't it? Probably my favorite three Beatle albums are Revolver, Rubber Soul, and A Hard Days Night.and there are a few others that aren't too shabby either. Ah, hell, they are all great, I love em all. :D:D:D

You and I think alike on this issue. Curiously, the White Album doesn't float my boat. And, as Bama Fan pointed out, Sgt Peppers is hugely popular and highly respected, but it doesn't crack my top five Beatles albums. As you, I like them all, but those two don't stand out for me.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
The first time is not always best, but it is always first

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Oh no I didn't. (but they were a boy band that played instruments and wrote their own music)

This Time Around - Hanson

Bama fan

Reaction Score
A foreign language entry. Pretty nice!

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Opening line from the Chairman of the Board tells the story:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
(but they were a boy band that played instruments and wrote their own music)

That pretty much disqualifies them as a boy band I'd say. Not nearly enough synchronized dancing either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom