Songs About Modes of Transportation Not Planes, Trains, or Automobiles | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Songs About Modes of Transportation Not Planes, Trains, or Automobiles

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Well, let's see if I draw the penalty flag on this one.... not sure that a see-saw is actually considered 'transportation', but I believe that the author was 'transported' somewhere by some substance.....
This clearly fits. I'm thinking if a flag was gonna be thrown, it would be for all the car songs in a thread specifically saying not automobiles. I just figured those posters didn't know automobile and car are synonymous.

Reaction Score
This next piece isn't technically a song, but it is from a soundtrack, and it definitely is about a mode of transportation that isn't planes, trains or automobiles. This mucic cut is on my permanent playlist, and it gives me a boost whenever it comes up. The visual has been edited, but the music has not. (The sound quality of this video is better than the one with the original video).

I was fortunate to be able to watch this movie in IMAX 3D when it came out, but it's still good in hi-def surround, so if you get a chance, rent it or buy it, but watch it. One of my favorite movies of all time, a testament to life and the human experience, and a pure masterpiece of cinematographic excellence. The first 29 minutes of this movie does not have a single cut, and is all one continuous shot. When the movie was over, I felt like I had been holding my breath for 90 minutes.

Anyway, the re-entry scene from the movie "Gravity". Enjoy.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom