something wrong with Amazon Prime streaming? | The Boneyard

something wrong with Amazon Prime streaming?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Last few days have been terrible when I try using it. Constantly freezes and then boots me out. Sometimes it gets going eventually, but sometimes I give up. Maybe just not enough bandwidth for the demand. It seems worse during what would be prime time viewing hours for the East Coast. Later at night it seems to be okay. Anyone else? It don't think it's my device, I'm able to stream from other platforms without issues.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I've had to login each time on my Roku and Tivo. When using the Prime app on my iPad, it freeze.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The Vast of Night - Overall I loked this movie. Mrs. Dove fell asleep. Timeline is one evening.

A slow burn and set in 1950s. A switchboard operator (she) and a radio station personality (he) are the stars. She gets a weird sound on one of the lines. She calls other operators to verify and calls her radio buddy. He confirms something is up.

They investigate and turns out to be...

Check it out.

Reaction Score
I am having no problem with Amazon Prime, but had a similar experience with Hulu & they are bundled together. I get them on my Apple tv device. As I am a family member on my son's account, I asked him what was up. He was having no problem. I went to settings on the Apple-tv. As I scrolled, there were 2 prompts, one for "reset" (which sets the device to its original factory settings & deletes any added streams such as Amazon & Hulu), & a second prompt for "restart". I clicked on the "restart" button & the problems disappeared.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Amazon prime platform sucks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom