Someone from the Huskies will get a Super Bowl ring | The Boneyard

Someone from the Huskies will get a Super Bowl ring

Reaction Score
Boyle was also the backup QB to Rodgers yesterday. Boyle was 7 when Brady won his first super bowl.

Reaction Score
Adams got in the Packers game yesterday because both the Bucs' starting safeties were injured. I've watched every Bucs game this season and that's the first time I've seen him in there. Was rusty but glad he helped hold the fort.

Bucs-Packers-NFCCG-03.jpg

Reaction Score
Adams got in the Packers game yesterday because both the Bucs' starting safeties were injured. I've watched every Bucs game this season and that's the first time I've seen him in there. Was rusty but glad he helped hold the fort.

View attachment 63909

He was battling a hamstring injury earlier in the year. I know he played when the Bucs played the Giants and sutuationally and special teams in other games over the last few months

Reaction Score
He was battling a hamstring injury earlier in the year. I know he played when the Bucs played the Giants and sutuationally and special teams in other games over the last few months
Special Teams keeps players in the league. Sherman does phenomenal on special teams and that is part of the reason he's had such a successful pro career.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom