Some how this NIL is a fit | The Boneyard

Some how this NIL is a fit

Reaction Score
Since the WNBA offers at most 144 spots it is extremely difficult to stick with a team. I can't blame them for exploring every opportunity.

I hear very little about former Mississippi State undersized rebounding machine Anriel Howard. She played a few games in the WNBA before getting cut.
1674696931888.png

She is now known as Lash Legend in the WWE
1674697090475.png

I would be curious to know how much a female WWE wrestler makes compared to the rookie WNBA salary.

Reaction Score
Not bad. The Twins are expanding their brand to different markets.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Since the WNBA offers at most 144 spots it is extremely difficult to stick with a team. I can't blame them for exploring every opportunity.

I hear very little about former Mississippi State undersized rebounding machine Anriel Howard. She played a few games in the WNBA before getting cut. View attachment 83435
She is now known as Lash Legend in the WWE
View attachment 83436

I would be curious to know how much a female WWE wrestler makes compared to the rookie WNBA salary.
If she’s more than a fish, she makes more in WWE than she would in the WNBA.

I was wicked bummed when she didn’t stick in the W. When she was young, her mother said if she learned to do one thing really well, she’d always stick out. She concentrated on rebounding, and she always stuck out. At the next level, though, she was a tweener — too small to be a 4, not the right skill set to be a 3. If I could see her every week, I just might follow wrestling. Nah, just kidding.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom