snow removal | The Boneyard

snow removal

Reaction Score
I've been using this local landscaeper for 3 year to plow my driveway. This storm he evaporated from Earth. I had to taake wife to hospital at 6am, and d/w was challenging. Called / eMailed all day but no responce. I doubt he died. So what's with thse guys? (yes, I paid my bills last year). With sunset, I've got 4-5" ice on d/w.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
I've been using this local landscaeper for 3 year to plow my driveway. This storm he evaporated from Earth. I had to taake wife to hospital at 6am, and d/w was challenging. Called / eMailed all day but no responce. I doubt he died. So what's with thse guys? (yes, I paid my bills last year). With sunset, I've got 4-5" ice on d/w.

Some guys get business jobs so they start with those first and do their residential customers later on in the day / sometimes the next day. Business plowing gets prioritized. I don’t even call anymore if it’s not done ASAP.
They’ll get to it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
post/handle?

I hope your wife is okay.

Reaction Score
I know some people can’t do it but the best thing I ever did was get a snowblower. The guy who plowed me ripped up my lawn and still left me with lots of snow shoveling cleanup to do.
Our guy came by yesterday, but it was heavy and wet, but barely 4-5”. It was welcome, but because he has to drag snow from in front of the garage, he always leaves a lot behind. Between clearing the cars and driving over the piles to give him access, the job hardly seems worth it for less that a foot of snow.
I did it all today myself, as my wife need to make an early dental appointment. Glad it was fluffier than yesterday. Have to decide whether to keep using him.

Reaction Score
Living in New England means planning for the winter and we can only plan for what we see coming. Sounds like this gentleman did his job but somebody failed to do theirs.

Reaction Score
Turns out the trend is to offer / demand integrated 4 season package: cut lawn, chemicals, leaves, plow, spring clean-up. No fragmentation left. Nice of them to tell me.

ps - wife is ok, but freeking out over the d/w.

Reaction Score
If you are on Facebook my nephew runs a group for snow removel... the group names is CT snow removel over 900 members, someone can help you there.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Many years ago the Mayor of Bridgeport did not believe in plowing. It was his thought that God put it there, let Him take it awY!
That's because they raided the DOT budget in September, I'll bet. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom