Site crashes | The Boneyard

Site crashes

Reaction Score
There are two places on the site that cause at my internet connection to this site to crash. I have an Alert but clicking on it causes a long pause then an error message and it also happens clicking the "Newest Huskies moving in" link. I think the Alert is a notice about that post. The error is:

The site at https://the-boneyard.com/forums/uconn-womens-basketball.4/ has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired.
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I have no idea where I should post this but it has been happening for several days now and seems to take around 30 minutes to clear for me. I have tried it in Firefox and Chrome and Edge and happens on all of them. All other links seem to work fine. I won't click that post again but sure would like the alerts to work :).

Reaction Score
This has been happening to me for the last week or so. Doesn't really matter which message I try to open, on random occasions the thread will refuse to open.
Trying to open a different thread gets no response, closing the site and trying to reopen just gets the circling icon.
I'm using Mac with Firefox, have tried changing browser settings, clearing the cache, closing the browser and retrying....no response from the BY.
It happened last night as I attempted to open this thread, this morning I am able to open, read, and reply.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure if the site healed on its own or someone fixed it but today for the first time in a week it all works! My alerts are back (and I was right the bad one was what I thought). Want to thank whoever worked on this - you rock!!!

BlueDolphin

Playful Mammal
Reaction Score
I've had the same issues as reported above for about 2 weeks. Tried Firefox, Chrome, IE, Edge with same result. Everything seems to be working fine the last couple of days, so I guess somebody fixed it.

BlueDolphin

Playful Mammal
Reaction Score
After no problems for a week or so, I've had the same issues crop up the last 2 days. Boneyard the only site I've had the problem with, & it's on multiple devices & browsers. Could the mods please look into this. Or email me directly if you have suggestions for settings on my devices. I was just able to get on, but don't know how long before I lose my connection again.

Reaction Score
After no problems for a week or so, I've had the same issues crop up the last 2 days. Boneyard the only site I've had the problem with, & it's on multiple devices & browsers. Could the mods please look into this. Or email me directly if you have suggestions for settings on my devices. I was just able to get on, but don't know how long before I lose my connection again.
I've found the same thing. I've also had no known issues with another site but I tend to visit this one more regularly I suppose. I tend to use Firefox but have tried others with the same results. I cleared the cache, yeah that was fun with having to remember all my log ins :rolleyes:, but nothing changed. Any suggestions would be appreciated. So far it seems random.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom