Sit Courtside or Lower Section - or Travel with the Women's Team to an Away Game | The Boneyard

Sit Courtside or Lower Section - or Travel with the Women's Team to an Away Game

Reaction Score
They are bidding on these experiences on The UConn Club Auction. Travel for two with the team on their charter flight, stay in their hotel, dinner with a UConn Athletics staff member. Bidding is online- see the catalog and register at The UConn Club 2022 Holiday Auction. There's lots of other great stuff and experiences, like golf outings, restaurant gift cards, sports memorabilia, bikes, unique bourbon, Caribbean and Tuscany travel, NY Giants tickets, toys, theatre tickets, etc. You've got until Sunday night 11/11 to bid. Seems worth a look - some interesting gift ideas.

Reaction Score
I told EVERYBODY he would not leave the YANKEES. With that contract he could fund Uconn 's basketball for a year.

Reaction Score
Only 4 more days to bid on items. Check it out, some great UConn items.

Reaction Score
They are bidding on these experiences on The UConn Club Auction. Travel for two with the team on their charter flight, stay in their hotel, dinner with a UConn Athletics staff member. Bidding is online- see the catalog and register at The UConn Club 2022 Holiday Auction. There's lots of other great stuff and experiences, like golf outings, restaurant gift cards, sports memorabilia, bikes, unique bourbon, Caribbean and Tuscany travel, NY Giants tickets, toys, theatre tickets, etc. You've got until Sunday night 11/11 to bid. Seems worth a look - some interesting gift ideas.
assume you mean Dec. 11.

Reaction Score
I told EVERYBODY he would not leave the YANKEES. With that contract he could fund Uconn 's basketball for a year.
Did you check out the Yankees memorabilia in the auction? Sparky Lyle and Nick Swisher. There’s an Judge 62nd HR montage.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I hope they are auctioning off the gray uniforms.
The BLACK uniforms, I can handle (I actually like them), but those ugly gray uniforms must go. Years ago I suggested that once a season, the women can wear the gray uniforms at a road game early in the season, then autograph them and auction them off with the proceeds going to various local charities as part of the university's community relations program. The person with the winning bid would also have the option of having their picture taken with the player at a future home game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom