2023 Recruiting: - Simeon Wilcher visit | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Simeon Wilcher visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn: “My visit went well, I really liked it a lot. The coaching staff, and everything is nice over there. They showed me a little bit of everything on that visit. They showed me around campus, showed me the facilities, where they spend most of their time, where they watch film, and we went into coach Hurley's office where he showed me how they play and how I would fit in their offense. They always let their guards play free as long as they can lock in on defense. They have structure to their freedom.”

Reaction Score
UConn: “My visit went well, I really liked it a lot. The coaching staff, and everything is nice over there. They showed me a little bit of everything on that visit. They showed me around campus, showed me the facilities, where they spend most of their time, where they watch film, and we went into coach Hurley's office where he showed me how they play and how I would fit in their offense. They always let their guards play free as long as they can lock in on defense. They have structure to their freedom.”

Real lack of class schedules.

Reaction Score
The father was googley-eyed at NE, as well. I wonder if the father is just the primary communicator for his kid -- or the primary decision-maker? Either way, the family seems to love the wining, dining, and adulation that is being heaped upon them.

Reaction Score
Ironic. I thought he was a sure thing for Nebraska. Of course nothing is a sure thing...even this.

Reaction Score
Ironic. I thought he was a sure thing for Nebraska. Of course nothing is a sure thing...even this.
I wouldn't read into a FutureCast this early in the process. Unless it's a few days before an announcement they're pretty meaningless

Reaction Score
The recruiting analyst who put in that Futurecast for UNC is Rob Cassidy. He covers Florida and JUCO. Look at his record for Futurecasts. There almost all within a week of the recruit committing. Almost every one he put in more than a week or two before a recruit committed was wrong. As @navery12 said, I wouldn't put any stock in this at this time.

Reaction Score
The recruiting analyst who put in that Futurecast for UNC is Rob Cassidy. He covers Florida and JUCO. Look at his record for Futurecasts. There almost all within a week of the recruit committing. Almost every one he put in more than a week or two before a recruit committed was wrong. As @navery12 said, I wouldn't put any stock in this at this time.

Unless he's committing next week

Reaction Score
The new transfer rules kinda make the whole “get big brother” thing obsolete. If I want you bad enough, come here & your brother can transfer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom