Show some love! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Show some love!

Reaction Score
What an amazing group of women we had this year!!! I have been a rabid (yes, I think that is the correct adjective) fan since 1995 and I have been fortunate enough to attend several Final Fours, including our 2014 undefeated season ending victoriously over Notre Dame in Nashville.

However, I have never so thoroughly enjoyed a season like this one. The way these incredible women fought thru endless adversity, with never a complaint, was so inspirational and joyful to watch. I'm so thankful to each and every player, coach and staff. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
I agree with every thing you have said and will also add my Thank you, thank you, thank you's. By the way I also was at that final four as well as many others!!!

mmt

Reaction Score
What a great season! We all fell in love with everyone of our players, it didnt matter if they were new or new new ( like Jana). I know it didnt end like we wanted it to or hoped it would but look at all the fun we had. look at how much we all cared for our beloved Huskies.
Ive been following UCONN since knew what basketball was (about 30+ years) and I had many heroes from many years of watching UCONN. but I have never fallen in love with a team like I have this one.

Thank you so much class of 2022-2023. This is my very favorite class and I love you all for the thrills and great times youve given to me.
I couldn't say it better. These young women shared their talents and heart with all of us. Thank you for all the pleasure you have given us. Win or lose, #Bleed Blue!

Reaction Score
The reality to me is UCONN could overcome a lot but not AE in foul trouble. She had an amazing season and put herself in contention for a top pick in the draft next year. She is big, strong, smart and competitive which makes her a handful to deal with on the court. Problem is when she bumps people they move, and when they are floppers she will pick up fouls quickly.

Next year a lot of the players will be back, they could even be better than this year and AE will learn from this last game and come back and dominate. Every team has an off night and UCONN has them way less often that any other team in basketball which makes me a proud fan and an appreciative fan. Now if I could just be a less emotional fan I would have something.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom