Shea Ralph Introductory Press Conference | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Shea Ralph Introductory Press Conference

Reaction Score
No, but then again I don't know that aliens didn't kidnap Shea and replace her with an alien clone lookalike before March 21 either. Do you think that happened as well?
Nows the time for your silver covered hat

Last edited:
Reaction Score
bar bay GIF
That hurt to watch...

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
No, but then again I don't know that aliens didn't kidnap Shea and replace her with an alien clone lookalike before March 21 either. Do you think that happened as well?
That does align with the reported UFO activity over Bristol

"There's been something in the air in Bristol these past few months. Five UFO reports have been filed with the NURC (National UFO reporting center) from there since the beginning of January.

On Mar. 16, shortly before 7:30 a.m., "a perfect line of lights" was spotted in the sky above the Bristol Home Depot for about 15 seconds. The phenomenon was too big to be one single craft, according to the observer, who described it as 'sorta like the S in Morse code.'"

Soooo...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There's been something in the air in Bristol these past few months. Five UFO reports have been filed with the NURC (National UFO reporting center) from there since the beginning of January.
So there’s something in the air tonight? Hold on…

Jim

Reaction Score
I think I know why Shea spurned other previous offers and took the Vandy job. Something looks familiar... VUCOMMODORES.COM :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
That does align with the reported UFO activity over Bristol

"There's been something in the air in Bristol these past few months. Five UFO reports have been filed with the NURC (National UFO reporting center) from there since the beginning of January.

On Mar. 16, shortly before 7:30 a.m., "a perfect line of lights" was spotted in the sky above the Bristol Home Depot for about 15 seconds. The phenomenon was too big to be one single craft, according to the observer, who described it as 'sorta like the S in Morse code.'"

Soooo...
They like the satellite dishes at ESPN.

Reaction Score
“I’ve been there when there’s been a lot of losses in a row?“ When was that exactly? LOL .

It seems like this is a great opportunity for Shea. She’s at a good institution, it appears as if she’ll have good support from Candace Lee. They are just beginning a new facilities build out and are in a great conference. I’m sure it’s a very exciting time for her.
Cut her some slack! She seemed super uncomfortable to me. I’m sure she will be just fine when she’s finally in the gym with her team. I’d be willing to bet she’s really relieved that press conference is over with and she can get to work doing something she is comfortable with. It was kind of amusing when she talked about all the losses in a row, though. I’m pretty sure she and hubby will probably have a good laugh about that!

Reaction Score
So before March 21 you know that Vandy had no contact with Shea maybe through back channels? Would it have been considered tampering if they had? Also do you know when the decision was made to fire White?
Another “guilty ’til proven innocent” conspiracy theorist.

Reaction Score
The first two seasons as an assistant at Pittsburgh, Shea's team was 19-35 and won just 2 conference games in her first season as an assistant coach. That's probably what she was referring to.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The first two seasons as an assistant at Pittsburgh, Shea's team was 19-35 and won just 2 conference games in her first season as an assistant coach. That's probably what she was referring to.
At one point, Pitt lost at least 11 straight. :eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom