2021 Recruiting: - SG Jakai Robinson | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: SG Jakai Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
We need to figure out a way for @Dove to stalk virtual visits online...

1588105274919.png

...or maybe not.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Is hoopgate a reliable source?
It’s likely good information. We’ve been linked to him in the past. I know Coach Hunter is tight with TTO.

Have to wonder if some of these kids are just accepting all these “virtual visits” with no real interest because they have nothing better to do though.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It’s likely good information. We’ve been linked to him in the past. I know Coach Hunter is tight with TTO.

Have to wonder if some of these kids are just accepting all these “virtual visits” with no real interest because they have nothing better to do though.
I'm guessing kids are still interested in us. But with some of the lower level schools, you'd probably be right.

Reaction Score

Dropped 22 in this game. Lefty. Pretty good looking stroke. Tough under the basket, diving to the floor, etc. Has an edge in this game. Looks a little undersized. Very strong though. Brought the ball up for his team some but doesn't look like a + ballhandler yet.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He got stuffed under the basket (like AG) several times in the first quarter but really came on in the 2nd half. Didn't look as big and powerful as the scouting report indicated but seemed pretty quick with the ball.

C

Chief00

Dropped 22 in this game. Lefty. Pretty good looking stroke. Tough under the basket, diving to the floor, etc. Has an edge in this game. Looks a little undersized. Very strong though. Brought the ball up for his team some but doesn't look like a + ballhandler yet.

The scouting report in the article seems a little overdone, the game isn’t that complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
He got stuffed under the basket (like AG) several times in the first quarter but really came on in the 2nd half. Didn't look as big and powerful as the scouting report indicated but seemed pretty quick with the ball.

Believe it or not, these are the kind of 'mixtapes' I don't mind watching and evaluating recruits. Not that I have a coach's eye, but those personal hype tapes cause too much hope and expectations.

At least here we can see true potential vs perfect high school production (instantly transferring to Div 1).

Reaction Score
That thing read like me trying to get an extra two pages into a book report.

I would venture his own coach doesn't even know that much about his game. The amount of info is ridiculous

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I would venture his own coach doesn't even know that much about his game. The amount of info is ridiculous

If you did a shot every time a word or thought was repeated, you'd pass out before getting half way through.

Did you know that he is balanced and can do "stuff" on all three levels?

Reaction Score
This kid is 6'4 200 and this lean? Would love a bruiser at that size and skill level.

1588193833780.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger