2024 Recruiting: - SG Elijah Moore Cuts List to Five (no UConn) | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: SG Elijah Moore Cuts List to Five (no UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why would anyone willingly sign up to play for Syracuse lmao
Adam Weitsman’s million dollar “NIL” offer. Because, you know, an 18 year old kid is going to move the needle as the face of Weitsman’s B2B scrap metal empire.

Reaction Score
I’ll never fault a guy for going to a place with better marketing for NIL deals, and most that goes hand in hand with team success. There are some solid schools on that list

Syracuse is a little confusing lmao

Reaction Score
Boheim finally caved to NIL. I wouldnt be suprised if they have an uptick in recruiting. They supposedly gave a huge bag to Flood too, but I dont think he ends up there.

Reaction Score
Boheim finally caved to NIL. I wouldnt be suprised if they have an uptick in recruiting. They supposedly gave a huge bag to Flood too, but I dont think he ends up there.
They are going absolutely bonkers over at syracusefan over a top-80 kid and it required a six-figure bag, I mean NIL deal, from Weitsman to get Moore to commit. Not worried at this point, but if Fland commits to SU, the Weitsman cash might be a cause for concern re competing for recruits in the Northeast. Might be time for Marc D’Amelio to get more creative with his NIL collective.

Reaction Score
They are going absolutely bonkers over at syracusefan over a top-80 kid and it required a six-figure bag, I mean NIL deal, from Weitsman to get Moore to commit. Not worried at this point, but if Fland commits to SU, the Weitsman cash might be a cause for concern re competing for recruits in the Northeast. Might be time for Marc D’Amelio to get more creative with his NIL collective.
After watching them getting killed at va tech and going no where...I hope JB is still there in two years for a top 80 guy who had to be bought lol.

Reaction Score
i guarantee we arent paying as much or AJ wouldnt have to rely on chief to drum up autograph opportunities
It is not an autograph focused event. It is a social event. An opportunity to have a conversation and spend time together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom