Seton Hall's Bubble is About to Pop *NM | The Boneyard

Seton Hall's Bubble is About to Pop *NM

Reaction Score
If the score holds the 6 seed could either be:

Providence (With an Xavier loss)

Seton Hall(With an Xavier win)

Reaction Score
Not gonna lie, I’m happy we are going to avoid st.John’s in our 1st game. No game is easy of course but, personal preference.

they played like dog ___ against St. John’s and lost by 4. I’m not saying you’re wrong but other than creighton and Villanova there’s no team in this league they shouldn’t expect to beat.

Reaction Score
Not that it matters much bc the team is firing on all cylinders, but I would have loved STJ in the first game. Besides Nova their the only one of our old rivals we haven’t beaten this year and we totally had them in the last game. I think we’d beat them by 20+ revenge style

Reaction Score
What would it take for the Johnnies to get in? A trip to the Finals? They really could have used a win against BYU in the non-con.

Reaction Score
What would it take for the Johnnies to get in? A trip to the Finals? They really could have used a win against BYU in the non-con.
I just made a separate thread about this, but I think the bye may actually hurt at John’s. They need 2 wins in my opinion, and that gets them into the championship game now, which is a tall task.

Reaction Score
Not gonna lie, I’m happy we are going to avoid st.John’s in our 1st game. No game is easy of course but, personal preference.

St. John's reminds me of Anderson's Missouri/Arkansas teams. Relentless energy. They turned a 15 pt deficit into a 10 pt win and didn't look tired once while making the comeback. The revenge factor would have been a good motivator but they are not easy to play against with their style. Especially Game 1.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
St. John's reminds me of Anderson's Missouri/Arkansas teams. Relentless energy. They turned a 15 pt deficit into a 10 pt win and didn't look tired once while making the comeback. The revenge factor would have been a good motivator but they are not easy to play against with their style. Especially Game 1.

pretty sure he calls it 40 minutes of hell. And yes, agree. Anderson teams aren’t easy to play. We can expect them to be tough going forward.

Reaction Score
pretty sure he calls it 40 minutes of hell. And yes, agree. Anderson teams aren’t easy to play. We can expect them to be tough going forward.
Correct. Anderson pulled that phrase from his former coach and mentor Nolan Richardson. He was Richardson’s point guard at Tulsa then was an assistant coach at Arkansas when they were a National power in the early to mid 90s.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
St John's makes people play like dog . They're a very tough team

I think SJU beats Nova and makes it to the BET finals. Hopefully we will get our chance to avenge the earlier loss.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
They did the same, with an even bigger swing, against Providence earlier in the week.

Reaction Score
I think they need the auto. They have 2 bad losses, 2-6 Q1. Mid 60s NET isn't the end of the world.

N-Seton Hall will be Q2. Nova Q1. So they can get to 3-6, 5-2, 5-1, 5-1. With NET and other metrics in the 50s most likely.

2 of their 3 Q1 wins will be to teams missing their best players. I just don't see it. Not with any bid thieves at all.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Seton Hall collapsed at the end of the season. What was the preseason prediction for them? 3rd? They finished like a bottom half team.

Reaction Score
Does the winner of the Xavier Marquette game have any barring on who we play next Thursday night?

Reaction Score
Does the winner of the Xavier Marquette game have any barring on who we play next Thursday night?
Yes. Marq wins we get Prov in the 6 slot. Xavier wins, we get Seton Hall. Either would have to get by Depaul.

Reaction Score
Seton Hall collapsed at the end of the season. What was the preseason prediction for them? 3rd? They finished like a bottom half team.
Was thinking the exact same thing. They were floating around 3rd in the conference the entire season and have just looked absolutely brutal the past few games. Really not sure what has gone wrong for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom