Seton Hall Postgame Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Postgame Thread

Reaction Score
After the first half I thought Paige wasn't doing much. Then BAM! Off to the races. Anna odd man out tonight. Was defense the issue? ONO was up and down but scored well. Another nice rebound for MIR. Piath is in the scoring column.

Reaction Score
Wow! Very impressive second half. Paige is definitely a phenom. Aliyah E.: another star in the making. Good team effort. I was hoping that Autumn would make that 3. Nice team effort Lot's of good things happening. Playing for real is only going to make them better and build lots of confidence.

Reaction Score
I think what is exciting about this team is that there are 7/8 who on any given night could have a good night and help the team to win. Last year there was such a reliance on one or two and if they were off then the team would lose.
this year you have Paige, Evina, CW, ONO, Anna, Aaliyah, Aubrey who should contribute a lot. Nika and Mir will get better as well.

Reaction Score
It looked like Mir got benched. She showed a lot of frustration with some fouls and thevbody language went bad so she went to the bench and never returned. Teaching moment.

I also liked the teaching moment when Paige wasn't getting the ball in the 2nd so Geno put her on the bench and looked at the rest of them and basically said you think you don't need her... try to keep it together now. She got the ball in the third. Lesson learned.

Depth gives the ability for teaching moments.

HGN

Reaction Score
You know , I think Paige should start a 'Dime Jar'..:)......Something like a piggy bank.
And charge her teammates ten-cent for every missed or open layup they miss after receiving a good pass (dime) from her. And charge herself five - cent for every turnover or bad pass.

And use the money for team pizza at the end of the season.

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
Bueckers -- 2nd half was like Release the Kraken. Edwards reminded me of Hebard. Not sure how far the team can go w/out 3 pt efficiency & poor FT shooting. I'm a big CW fan, but tbh had some disappointed moments; still, close second to Beuckers in scoring.

Reaction Score
Paige is a superstar I do have to say though she’s a bit liability on defense though. Literally the only downside to her (and that’s being PICKY). Gotta love her though

Reaction Score
Paige is amazing, I just can’t believe she is better than I would’ve ever thought.

A. Edward’s is a monster and only going to get better

CWill - played great, although still misses some wide open and layups.

ONO - played pretty well, but I don’t see much improvement from end of last year.

Evina - steady and does so many things for this team. Still hasn’t got her offensive confidence back yet but she is just so well rounded and you can see she’s got a great defensive mentality.

Mir - looked great with her limited minutes, great offensive rebounding ability.

Aubrey - was ok, she’s still too hesitant and loses some easy passes off her hands. I think she needs to just be aggressive and attack the rim or play the mid range jumper, which I believe she has

Muhl- she’s been worse than I thought, but I will give her benefit of doubt given adjustment and her foot injury.

Ana - was ok, I don’t think she improved much but she’s a shooter that can spread the floor and a must for our team given lack of shooters

Piath - you see the movement and her agility but is so raw

Autumn - glad she got it.
Read your comments and all I can say is "ditto." Solid assessments.

Reaction Score
Whitey Ford to Tony Conigliaro:
“Welcome to the big leagues kid
Let’s see if you can hit a major league fastball “

Seton Hall in the first half to Paige:
” Welcome to the major league kid.
Let’s see if you can hit a major league fastball”

Paige to Seton Hall in the third quarter:
You bet your a**!

How lucky we are to watch this team develop through the good games and bad
:):):):););)

freekimchee

food whisperer
Reaction Score
Anna is being too unselfish. She needs to look for her shot more or AE would take her starting spot. I personally would like to keep her (and AE as well) in the starting lineup because we are going to need her 3s.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah and Paige, Paige and Aaliyah, what a great combination. As much as I admired Paige's passing ability and floor generalship Aaliyah gives us something we have sorely lacked for the past few years, a strong physical presence inside. Yes, Ono can rebound when the ball comes to her but Aaliyah goes after the ball. The difference between the two is that Ono bounces off people but people bounce off Aaliyah. I'm not sure what the rest of the lineup is going to be but at the present time I feel those two should be starting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom